Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] Table_Brawl.
mod name: tablebrawl

intro:
you and uke are beating each other up when you decide you want to get something to eat. you go into a resturant, (uke pays the bill of course), and order some large anchove pizza. the smells around you make you all the hungryier. unfortunatly, the waiter says that your order will be delayed. you get angry. then the waiter says your order is cancled due to the lack of anchovies. you get more angry. you face uke and you scream "ITS ALL YOUR FUALT." you decide to kill him.

description:
you and uke are facing each other at a small table. you have knives in your hand. you're also hungry. guess what come next?

picture:

credits:
chuji, for the knives. i also used my snippet.

contest (From now on, Ill be trying to have some other people involved, with tc as a prize. For now, anyone can enter. I choose winner.) :

ive got a pretty crummy setup here, no beer, no food, just knives. take out the knives and put SOMEthing on the table. use your immagination. prize: 100tc (in later contests it might be more)
Attached Files
tablebrawl.tbm (4.7 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by blkk; Feb 22, 2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: added the mod XD
- its been a while
slybash, your can mod right? why dont you try making some beer bottles or something like that to compete for the prize?

does noone want money?
- its been a while
im trying to encourage others to mod... why dont you go splice some bottles into this mod huh? splicing takes no time at all.
- its been a while