Ranking
Original Post
Secret Giveaway, May 15, 2017
All Toribash players with a 1000 TC or more in their accounts on May 15 will get a new special item.

The item value will be based on the number of TC you own at the time of the item creation.

Why this happens will be announced at a later date.
Last edited by hampa; May 10, 2017 at 09:27 AM.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
May 15, the day of bananas!

Wed 19th Apr, 2017 was...
Banana Day

Banana Day is a bit like a heady mix of April Fool’s Day and Halloween (without the sweets or vandalism) and with a helpful portion of healthy eating thrown in for good measure.

The origins of Banana Day, which is aimed at celebrating bananas in every conceivable sense of the word, are murky. However it’s known that every year students at many prestigious American universities use Banana Day as a way of celebrating this humble lunchbox standard. They eat and share weird and wonderful banana concoctions (banana punch, anyone?), they dress as bananas and they generally go a bit…well…nuts. And bananas too, of course.

There aren’t many days in the year when you can legitimately goof off and have a little fruit-based fun, so why not take a (banana) leaf out the students’ book and go a little bit bananas today?

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/banana-day/
Last edited by ymir; May 10, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
ナゲット
(whisper)we should make an event for hampa birthday (whisper so he cant hear me)
I'm Back trash#1234
That moment when you realize you had 2 million TC and sold all of them, well no more profit for me.
at what point does it max out? 1 mil? 50 mil? 1bil?

It doesn't max out.
Last edited by hampa; May 11, 2017 at 09:32 AM.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Originally Posted by Life View Post
inb4 non-tradeable items and nobody getting any single profit

I swear if I sell my full 512 joints for a fucking non tradeable item I'm gonna fucking fist hampa

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW