Ranking
Original Post
Can't Believe I Am Doing This
I posted this in the Private Board, but I figured it might be better here:

So... Life has caught me. I got a promotion at one of my jobs, being a supervisor now. I am working at a gym now. I am taking 18 credits in my first semester in College. Thanks to all this, I have to be off Toribash for an indefinite amount of time. I hate that, I really do. You guys are my family, and it feels like I am abandoning my family as I type this. I mean seriously, Tim, Chesh, Fred(When he was here), Zack, Gent...everyone. You mean a lot to me.

I have really only getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night, if I am lucky enough. I work in the gym every other day, I work ACME as a supervisor every night, I have school Mondays through Thursdays, and I work out 5 hours a day, (yes, I know, that is a lot, but it is my only stress relief and I need it). Toribash was something I did when I had free time, and maybe when my schedule reopens I can return.

Until I get to find time to come back, this is it. If you need a spot in the clan for a spunky new recruit, give them mine. I do not want to be a hassle to you guys or anyone else.

I love you all dearly, and I am signing off.

Good night.
-Frost
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hey I am neither part of the clan, nor do I know you well...

But I wish you all the luck, have fun and come back later ;)

PS. If you don't answer anything you'll be going out with a clean 2500 posts ;)
Ohh, and I will delete this if you don't want to see invaders here
[TLL]
I can post here and not gain a post added to my count. And invades are okay for this thread.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP