Ranking
Original Post
OP Moderators
Allowing people to give the power to edit the OP of a thread to other people. This could be applied to specific areas of the forums and would help greatly. Does anyone see any negative effects?
Last edited by Galaxy; Mar 10, 2015 at 05:00 PM.
Oh i don't know, not having to wait for the op to come online on clan/organisation threads. Some clans/orgs like to have their op as the clan bank.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Moderators can already change OP, just it takes a little bit of know how because lolnothingmakessensehere

Get whoever is going to be the new OP to make a disposable post in the thread, it can be anything since the post will be eaten. Then merge the OP with the junk post, it'll give the option to change who owns the post during that. You should also edit out whatever was in the junk post while you're at it since it'll be added to the OP.
(the last bit is optional since the new OP can edit it out themselves)

So yeah, more of a Q/A than a request.

Just prod a moderator for the area to do it, or a smod.

As for normal users... Um, unlikely. VB's wonky as fuck and it'd mean making everyone a global mod of everything :|
Last edited by SkulFuk; Mar 11, 2015 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Don't typo when drunk kids

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you