You sure about that voodoo I have a second opinion about that :P
-----
but anyway good second app cosmiiiic Welcome to the family
Last edited by Zalf; Aug 9, 2014 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
App.
Ign: TheRival00
Belt: Black Belt
Mods: Abd,Mushu,and sometimes rk mma
Activity on the Forums and In game: On the forums its about once a day. And in game almost every day.
I would like to be apart of VoC because this clan seems really active. And my last clan wasnt very active at all. So i would like to try something more mature.
Hobbies: Toribash,Soccer, and Minecraft
well just post on the forums more and I would say that's about it. You had all the information needed, it just wasn't too long.

seems like a nice guy, willing to give you a shot and say yes.
Hey I'm G23 but call me G. I'm 13 years old and live in America New York. I'm a 2nd dan Black belt. I play Toribash and my favorite mods are Teakyon, ninjutsu, and ABD. I would like to join Vocation clan because I have been the recruitment server and u guys seems cool and due to the rank I'm guessing its slot of skilled players and loyal members. I also play sports in real life. Like basketball and I like video games like GTA V Battlefield 4 etc. I don't play Xbox I play ps3
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
well G, you made a great app you're forum active and your rank is amazing.

Defiant yes from me
Headkill
  • Name:Headkill
    Fav mods:Aikido,Xspar Actitivys:Plays roblox and Sports I send now-- Where I live-- Im From Miami, Florida--Belt -- Im a 2nd dan black belt--I join Vocation Because of the Skill,Heart and Passion tht they show and they seem like a good Clan for me And I know we can make Number 1 in clan wars
Last edited by Headkill22; Aug 9, 2014 at 05:41 AM.
please remake the app. no for right now
-----
ok, well new app has standard form and follows everything we wanted you to say, but looks like it took little effort to make.

Come on man!! I want to know you after reading this app!
Try again mate. this time put some real effort and I will hand you a sparkling yes.
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 9, 2014 at 05:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump