Ranking
Original Post
Your Biggest Regret
What would your biggest regret in life would be?

Mine's not dropping out of school lmao
Joining a group of haters in school, had no friends back then so I wanted to fit in. They were hating on this girl who had a lot of boyfriends and broke a lot of hearts and so one day one of my idiot classmates decided to make an FB group with the name (girls name) haters, she invited a lot of people and accidentally invited one of her best friends and so... She saw what they were saying about her, she told the teachers and everyone in the group got suspended including me

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

I dont know if it's my biggest, but off the top of my head, I'd say I regret dropping out of Marching Band Sophomore year. I also don't regret it, because the director was being a huge asshole and I didn't want to deal with that. But I still miss it. This was like, 4 years ago though.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
tried to overdose a year back because of my severe depression, my whole family doesnt trust me that well now. i regret it so much.
maybe later
Cursing at a early time period. Wishing I found that out after elementary and middle school
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
My biggest regret is believing that going out of my way to make someone happy is worthy of my time.
I think I might be retired.
Biggest regret..

Most likely that I won everyone at a swimming contest back when I was a drop of semen.