ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID] BRASIL NO TORIBASH [BRNOTB]

This is the first video for my organization.

I hope you all enjoy.

Adobre premiere Fraps
Last edited by xMath; Jun 2, 2015 at 10:05 PM.
most replays were really sub par
barely any effects
looked like there was no cc
no flow
no atmosphere
how many videos have you made now? i dont think you're improving too much
on your channel i see 10 edits, this is my 8th one, much better than my first:
you don't look like you're improving because your first video is arguably your best
Last edited by Organs; May 25, 2015 at 11:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
most replays were really sub par
barely any effects
looked like there was no cc
no flow
no atmosphere
how many videos have you made now? i dont think you're improving too much
on your channel i see 10 edits, this is my 8th one, much better than my first:
you don't look like you're improving because your first video is arguably your best

Nice video
but...wtf

c'mon edit fight? just for fun.

So we can make a comparison: D

Thanks for the tips.

edit : making a video is not so do the tori dance to the beat of the music.It is tip
Ficou muito foda,e tipo desde que você começou a fazer seus vídeos a cada dia que passa se supera mais!Parabéns Matheus.
Undead
organs is right, you're barely improving. maybe spending more than a few hours on doing what you already know how to do isn't the best thing for you. try to replace those hours with learning something new, and then add the following hours it takes for you to edit it.
i'd love to battle you. any game. video has to be longer than 15 seconds. has to be released within a week.
Last edited by Hours; May 27, 2015 at 01:51 AM.
M I N I V A N
@yoda

Valeu rapaz

Tenho me esforçado pra fazer melhor em cada video.

@Hours

Thank you

C'mon.

How about we select 3 RPLS each and do one video?
Don't really think it was a good choice of music. Sometimes you gave the replay a blur when it didn't seem necessary. Replays are alright but I feel like it looked dull with the song you chose.
Curious aren't you.
Keyframing was a bit jerky imo, a few times went into an object which made it look meh (1:27 1:31 for example). Camera was a bit too far away.

Good thing is that you shook the screen at hits. Transitions were a bit smoother.

Comparing edits.
Don't.
Not a bad video, and good to see you made a longer video than usual. I liked how you rattled the names off at the start, wasn't boring to watch. There's quite a lot of room for improvement though.

Noting happened at the first drop, and there was a lot of room there for something cool (there was no change of shader, change of tempo etc). The same could be said for 1:14 where the music cuts off and nothing changes in the video, there's even a madman during the silence. It feels like the video didn't really go with the music, both in style and in lack of sync.

Also, please stop challenging people to editing competitions when they have something negative to say about your videos
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
@bananaApple123

Thank you.

@Lotramus

If I compared our issues was due to be the same replay, what this guy did is just ...

Thank you

@Moop

Thanks DD

i challange just for fun.

It is just a way to make me evolve.

The next will be working.

Google translator