Ranking
hello the all of the clan AS, me call GuilhermeFac in the game and in the irl. I 18 years of age and game toribash since 2011 (i a time without enter but my account was created in this year kk) i live in the brazil and was interested in enter in the the ... in this simple post will talk a little about my trajectory in the game and a little about me beyond of the reason that i enter here kkk ... let's go start ... when i created the my account was well novinho and badly knew anything, who me indicated that game was a cousin and in the beginning i found he well complex took a time for i me used with the me mechanics his, but in the end gave everything certain tried create a clan of the zero (a clan brazilian but not gave very certain because due to the problems in the irl and my lack of maturity he year was for front) and after a good time i i stopped of play by almost 6 years, back with the tori that year and i entered in 2 clans in this time, uchiha and ace, as the ace died i in clan and in a attempt of search a clan new i found that clan that me interested to the see the description initial ... good by the what i saw here are for the people that has something special and do the difference then in the that me i highlight? i say that in organization, but my defect would be the english that many of the times me lose in it (me sorry if the english is bad) .. in the game i me have fun very in the way of tw (twinshord) like of innovate movements new in this way step almost 2 h daily in the room of the even (i don't know if this would be a advantage) well .. like of enter here also by the the reason of have players experienced and here is i power learn the play the modes more main for war as the abd ... good find that not let nothing missing i hope that can that average original that you ask kk thank you very much, Guilherme

council Moderated Message:
Denid.
PM one of the leaders for a reason.
Last edited by Trestet; Jun 11, 2018 at 05:30 PM.
I'm building this house on the moon Like a lost astronaut