Toribash
your app is not in the best app but your experience required , for me it's accepted.
And go to server as (if this open) to test you
@DragonTG A yes from me
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)
@Dragon, posted for discussion.
@AS, will be great if you can vote in our Discord Server, since that way is easier to count the votes

i like all stars it looks like i could like enjoy or experience what its like to join a clan like this kind.
so if recruiting good players u guys should add me in.
(if u like to)
Hey AS

My IGN Name Darknesslor My Real name is Abdulrahman
I am 15 years old Born in Egypt I talk Duetsch and English and Arabic but I am good at Arabic and Deutsch and I am bad in English Egypt GMT +2 Iwanna join AS because its fun clan and a kind clan and it have skilled players and I am good to be in it
my old clans was Powpow and E and Chiv and Bomb.
I know many good players in TB like Krulls The Animal The Cobra and my best friend Yaniskill I have in my school my friend 00Assasin00.
My main mods are ABD and Judo and Mushu and some times I play xSpar with my friends
My hobby is swimming I am a swimmer I won 3 gold medals before and I am still Going up
My win ratio in TB 56% because I always play with skilled players and hard so I lose some times
I joined TB in 2015 My friend telled me about it his name is Shadow ign so I started to play it and he left the game
All my friends in TB say thats I am good to counter kicks and cannot counter shovel but they said I am very good but I am good

I wish this app is good
Last edited by Darknesslor; May 15, 2017 at 03:21 PM. Reason: App
@Darknesslor, posted for discussion
@Dragon and @Legend, welcome aboard! You have been both accepted.

My Application
Hello guys, my name is Farid and I've been playing Toribash since March, 2015. I live in Germany and my Greenwich Mean Time is +2. I'm able to speak English, German, Russian and even read and type in Hebrew. I'm playing many other games like CS:GO(I'm Master Guardian Elite and have a Karambit MW Stained if anybody is interested.), League, H1Z1 and Minecraft. I'm 14 years old and I'm a pretty nice guy if you want to talk with me. You can talk with me over Skype, Discord and Teamspeak 3.
I like hearing music while playing Toribash and other games btw. I have some friends in this clan. What the hell!? Why am I typing this lol? Anyways, thnx for reading <3

Last edited by lefarid123; May 16, 2017 at 02:40 PM.