ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Constant freezing
So, Hi. My game seems to be a bit weird lately, It was perfectly fine when i first installed it, I played with some mates and had a good old time.

I earned alot of TC and Spent it, And as soon as i Spent the TC and activated some items, The Game will freeze constantly.

For example, I want to do some free play, I press it, The game freezes for SEVERAL Minutes and just stays there on the menu, refusing to respond, And after a long while, It resumes, And this happens too every new Round.

Some Help would be appreciated, Thanks ;3 .
That sounds like a problem with your graphics card. Try reducing your graphics in the game. If you are unsure how to do this, then just follow these steps:
1. Open start menu
2. Click setup
3. Click options
4. Set your graphics to medium or below
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
That's the first thing i try to do, And Suprise, When I Acess Options, The Game freezes for a few minutes, when it picks up, I set it up at Minimum, But it still freezes, It used to run fine.
This is a very old pc, it only has toribash in it, i didn't have this a while ago, I re-installed several times.
Does it freeze immediately, or are you playing for a while then the freezing starts?

Does your event viewer show any errors?

How to get to event viewer

I boot the game up, It takes a while for it to start (not alot) once in the menu, I press free play, it freezes for several minutes.

i will check the event viewer thing a bit later
Since when did you start encountering this problem? Something must have happened km in your PC.
Did you update the toribash version, update your OS, install new software or anything?
Those can cause trouble on older pcs.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Installed nothing new but the game, HOWEVER, whenever I install it, an error comes up telling me that msvcr.120 dll is not a valid windows image, same with msvcp.120, but I replaced them wich fixed the issue.

I didn't do anything to the game, As soon as a day later after installation, my game freezes.
Don't use .dll files you download from the net, they could have anything in them.

The ones your machine is complaining about are Visual c++ runtimes, download the proper version of the runtimes from the microsoft website.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you