Toribash
Original Post
Cheap Custom heads by OokiChan
-[Eclipto]OokiChan here to tell you that I've recently gotten into the art of making TB heads, and after reading many forum posts and manuals on several art programs (mainly GIMP), I feel that I am confident to say "Send me those requests in a PM following v(this)v Format." Depending on the difficulty or whatnot, we can agree on a price and i'll keep on making and remaking your head until you're completely satisfied.

FORMAT

Name: (OokiChan)

Main Color/Colors: (Demon and Acid)...you can use normal colors too :P

Main Theme: (Ninja with Headband) - basically what you want when i'm done.

Name: Yes/No - want your name on your head?

VERY DETAILED DESCRIPTION: (Acid headband with Black Full-faced mask, Red eyes, OokiChan on back in (large/medium/smallish) text.)

^^^please me more descriptive than this, its just an example. The more detail you put into it, the better I can do for you. If you need help coming up with anything, or your drawing a blank lemme know and we can AIM or MSN or PIDGEON to come up with some ideas for you.

If you think there's anything I can add to this post that you might notice or want to know, please lemme know. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you.

OokiChan-
[Eclipto]OokiChan - Black Belt

I MAKE CUSTOM HEADS VERY CHEAP, PM ME :P

Servants of the Goddess Eclipto, Risen from the depths of Phail, WE WILL TAKE OVER...... or maybe not, who knows???