Toribash
Original Post
Light's Replays
hi
i like replays

i cnc back fellow ukebashers, so please return the favor (i can't really cnc replays like tricking or parkour)
if you wish to do a collab with me and are pretty decent (clear style), pm me ^^

last page replays are BETTER go there
Attached Files
LightM - Gravecaller v2.rpl (235.7 KB, 60 views)
Last edited by sSLight; Oct 30, 2018 at 08:09 AM.
really cool but maybe try to make the skeet a bit later when you are in a good position.
Pidda's spirit animal
so,the opener is good i just don't like the relaxed wrists from frames 390-365 and u lost a little bit of ur moment at frame 410 by contracting the knee but that's not a big deal. the knee dm is really nice but would be awesome if u had dm both knees,i don't like the decap it's just a grab decap but in this case looks quite nice,the split is sick. the skywalk is quite nice but i didn't liked the shoulders,wrists movements and ur feet hit the legs (try to avoid that). the crotch lift and the kick r awesome nothing bad to say and the pose is nice too.
Overall nice replay u have a good potential u just need to hold/extend the wrists (the looks much floppy) and don't do grab decaps. cool shit 8.5/10.
ok
Decap + split was very cool , and the boom hit at the end was amazing , fluids were good at some positions , and sometimes you were twitchy
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
thx

Originally Posted by Takayshi View Post
Decap + split was very cool , and the boom hit at the end was amazing , fluids were good at some positions , and sometimes you were twitchy

why are you using colors

also new replay for the twc thingerino
Attached Files
LightM - Dingo Duckface (TWC).rpl (452.6 KB, 26 views)
the manip looks like you are chasing uke, try to stay closer to uke (do /opt tori 0 and look if uke is not flying randomly and then do /opt uke 0 and look if tori flows well).
the dms are kinda boring because you didnt chance the grab and the only non-grab dm was the decap, so yea try to mess around with the grabs and maybe ungrab sometimes.
overall pretty nice especially the last hit
Pidda's spirit animal
when I download the replay file attached to it, it wont save as a replay file. Does anyone know why? (pm me why if you do)
[SIGPIC]
[/SIGPIC]
wip
i might leave it at that though

EDIT: finished wip wee
Attached Files
0MAD4.rpl (175.7 KB, 14 views)
LightM - Betrayal.rpl (184.2 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by sSLight; Jun 27, 2015 at 05:10 AM.