Ranking
the opener is a good kind of weird but the counterspins at around 430-410 i found a bit offputting. i also noticed your arms were straight throughout the later part of the opener. kick to lift uke's shoulder was a bit stiff as well but the boom was really nice.

2nd kick was just bad, it was mostly the grabbing hand + shin that did the work, i think you should've made the grabbing arm steadier so the kicking leg has more time to rotate

skeet was nasty

replay would be decent if not detracted by the 2nd dm kick, you can do better
I could complain about the dm pattern being boring but it is clear the focus is on your great speed and fast transitions between hits. It is also not easy to get a powerful skeet off as fast as that. The second kick definitely seems like a mistiming though.
oh yeah
Time to return a comment then!

Man, I'm sorry. But your opener kinda butchered the replay name, may he rest in peace.
It's not that it was bad movement or anything, it was just so disconnected from the replay and the transition from opener to dm's was... well, shit. You can do better man.

Dm's were fire though, quick and explosive. Nice job!

Skeet was kinda boring and slow as well Rewatched it, wasn't that bad actually... Good ending. Has been a while since I saw a skeet decap.

I think you can do something else than a gainer for a pose :^)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks you all for the cnc i realize i could have done a lot better gotta shake some dat rust off and put a lot more effort into my replays from here on out. sorry for dropping your expectations lets hope i can bring them back up

Eww Srux Is tricking again
Attached Files
Trickzz.rpl (206.8 KB, 16 views)
Trying
Wazzup guy! About ur last rep.
I really liked your spin as a setup before jumping. But it seems to me the movements of the elbows look a little tight.
A jump in front of the backflip seems to me superfluous, it would be better if you started doing the backflip right away, without an additional jump.
In the backflip I didn’t like the position of the hands, I don’t like it when the arms are crossed.
However, in spite of these shortcomings, the replay looks really cool. Good job, dude. Keep doing reps you are good at doing it.
P.S. I love the spin when creating replays. It looks very cool.
Opener was fucking awesome!
The only thing i can comment about this replay is just that nasty headbump.
Everything else was hella cool!
thanks zibril the head bop also bothered me but i could do the thing without it
Trying
i have mixed fillings about it, i like the replay, but i dont like your movement, that kind of "allways holded", to make your moves more "flowest" try to make the space frames from 10 to 3.

Overall, 6.1/10
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|