i haven't uploaded in my main sice i got it back so here

erm-is a normal replay cnc on it please

Necrophilia/2- tell me witch one yu guys like more and should finish
Attached Files
erm .rpl (110.0 KB, 18 views)
Necrophilia.rpl (96.7 KB, 13 views)
necrophilia2.rpl (96.4 KB, 11 views)
Trying
erm was pretty good it had a unusual opener lot of fludity and a great pose something that all headkicks should be Great.

also the original Necrophilia is better cause of the amount of force their is when hitting uke

P.S when making this post i was a nerd^
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
just perfect unusually opener spiraling backflip and the headkick flawless plus pose was badass
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Wow, I love the Thank god for eswhatever replay. it was really smooth, no jittering except a bit at the end with your right arm. overall, very fluid and smooth. 8.5/10 i r8
-----
erm was okay, i personally don't like symmetrical openers, and i didn't like the pose you went in. after that though, it was cool. less fluid than the one i cnc'd above but still had a nice flow to it. the ending was a bit wonky, though. i r8 7/10
-----
Necrophilia (first) was awesome, all issues i had in the last cnc are gone in this one. very fluid, and no jittering or weird movements. I wont judge the end cuz its incomplete. i've yet to watch the second one, will tell which one i think you should continue. i r8 8/10
-----
the second necrophilia seemed to me the same as the first, I didnt see any differences. so i guess the last cnc applies to this one too.
-----
First good replay was pretty cool, it lacked the fluidity the others had, but then again its a manipulation replay so that more than makes up for it. anyway, the movements were kind of awkward in the start, and when you lifted uke up, i noticed the leg was fully extended. thats a personal dislike of mine. other than that, great replay, loved the boomhit. a suggestion I have is when you pose at the end, try to land on both feet only, no hands. also try to satnd up, not necessarily spread your legs all the way. i r8 8/10 on this one
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 27, 2015 at 03:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
thank god for esteban: great replay, it was smooth. i think the jump and kick could've used a little more power though. i didn't like how you instantly relaxed the knee after the decap, but that's just me

7/10 woot
here is a replay decap i love decaps btw those are the majority of my replays
Attached Files
Trying
opener is cool, transition into the jump wasnt smooth, the jump was cool (maybe a bit high but cool) decap was sweet but im not sure about the fast re-contracting of the knee.
the transition into the pose and the pose itself were good.

overall a solid replay :3
Pidda's spirit animal