Ranking
Original Post
(Core) The Core

This is the discussion thread for (Core). This clan will be run through respect for ALL clan members, no matter what rank. I will normally work with Shadow on most issues, and us two will decide where the clan goes.

Goals

Rules

Reporting
If any members of the clan are rude or abuse their rank, please message noobnumba0 or tell him on the forums in any way possible.[/CENTER]

We have been around for only a month, so we don't have much of a history. Shadow joined a server one day and asked anyone if they wanted to make a clan. Here we are today, a mostly active clan with events and new members happening often.

Ranks

Apply http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post7556625

Old thread, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...63#post7560663
Last edited by noobnumba0; Jan 13, 2015 at 07:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Velocity is key
We have been around for a month but this is the new discussion thread, but thank you
You should message shadow554 about being allies.
Velocity is key
if I were to see someone good online would I have to post on here and set up a private recruitment on line I they want to?
Hai guys thanks for letting me in, and here's some stuff about me. I'm 13, pretty active ingame and on the forums. I've been in another clan (steel, it died ). I can spar and parkour, but I'm best at parkour. My GMT is -5, and I play around 2 hours a day. I have a steam if you want to talk to me. If you have any questions, message me on steam or the forums. Hope I get to play with you all!
Thank you Llama and killa if you think they are good have them send an app to the application thread and say you suggest them
Velocity is key
hey noob just to tell you who I really am I am a 13 teenager who tries to play toribash daily(at least when I can). I'm okay at the game as you already know, I'm best at anything that has Kido at the end of it. Can run but not the best parkourer hopefully you'll get to know me better as the clan progresses and I wish I will be allowed to stay for the long run. Really happy to be here.
^# you can find the numbers here. You used the IDs for the number.
-----
Here is the command /desc (words) ^#
So if I wanted the desc to say amber, and be amber color, I would use /desc amber ^61. Same with all other colors.
-----
Well this happened..
Attached Files
KO KICK.rpl (71.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by BillyLlama; Oct 2, 2014 at 12:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey there's a clan war invite, if any one is on that can accept or make it official please come and help
-----
who stores the money/bank owner in this clan?
Last edited by killa5678; Oct 2, 2014 at 01:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump