ES Recruitment Drive
i say so as well. your post shows me that you wont be here for a long time since your always ingame and we're mostly a forum clan
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I know my post count is pretty low too, but i got in the clan...

We should give this guy a chance, if he doesn't live up to what we expect, we kick him, simple as that.

My vote is a YES
Origin For Life
/jo origin if are in in game lol. ill decide then. for my vote that is.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
continuing off what zeus said, you can find me, him, or any of the co leaders (including the executive recruiter) ingame and we'll see how it goes from there. I'm ingame quit often, so you could probably find me.
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
Hello Origin,

I hope I can get into [Origin]

-------------------------------------------------
Me
My name in real life is Brodie, I am male, some people call me "Miniman". I am 15 years old, sorry that's all I could say, don't want to give away everything. I am Australian, I play soccer, I am quite a decent soccer player, while archery being my hobbie. I am pretty small hence the name Miniman, i have brownish - blonde hair and pretty fit for an average boy. I love pc games, Toribash being one of my favourite. And schooling, I am one of the average boys. I am learning Japanese as a lesson..yep...its boring. I have been playing toribash for 2 years, but I took some breaks sometimes. I don't look at taking breaks while in Origin, because you guys are a very skillful clan, also a great community. Last of all, I am the quite funny guy at school.

In-Game
The mods I play are aikido, mushu, boxshu and as well as greykido. Seeing as wushu is part of the test, I might not be good with that mod. I said earlier that I have played for 2 years and breaks sometimes. I am very good sometimes, sometimes I'm not very good, depends on my mood. I can't say much about my in-game bit so onto the next bit.

(And my replays are glitched if I try to put them in it crashes my laptop. )

Why I think I should be in [Origin]
There are a few reasons I should be in Origin. My reasons are that you guys are a good community. You guys are pretty funny. I have seen you guys play in-game and you look like a really cool and skillful clan that maybe I could be apart of like I said before.

Skills
IRL its parkour and in toribash properly aikido, mushu, boxshu. like I said before. Sorry for lack of effort in this paragraph nothing really to wright about.

Thank you for reading my application.

Kind regards,
Miniman (Aka Bro) (Aka Brodie)

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

i think i can say your app was good, but not great. i'm looking for things that impress me, above average applicants. i don't care about your post count though (i have 14 lmfao). so i think i'm going to go with a no.
try again in 2 weeks and also....

don't post with "I Hope I get In"
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
not puting names but most apps like this are the ones that wont be active mainly
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
why i want to join

i want to join that clan to fight with my honor and i wanna be in that clan because i like the people of that clan and fight with a clan is a good thing because i know in not alone
and i was in clan (saror) (veteran) (brasil) (korupt)

my experience in toribash

i started to play in 2016 so in not so old but in considerable good in toribash

What I can contribute to the clan

i can contribute with all my honror and all my experience in 2016 and fight with people just in toribash

About me

my name: Kaua
my years old: 11
i always play toribash because that is fun and but violent too and my life is just COMPUTER all morning in play toribash

so bye!