Ranking
Original Post
[IMG] All my Digital Paintings (one new!)
These are all of my digital paintings up till now, it's amazing to see how much practice really does improve the quality over time

__________________________________________________ _________________

And the new one!!!!

Former Item Forger
I like all of them but 2nd most =D
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
new one is best. i especially like the mouth. also on the 7th one, i had a dream about something like that several nights before you posted it on these forums
Welcome to Welcome to. :o
Ok, ill tell you about the last one: you need to work on your shading and 3d light, its shaded in stripes, instead of in curves:

Its most obvious on the last one, and you shaded best on the second last one. Just try to watch out for that, and make edges more obvious through heavy lighting and shading.

Your learning pretty fast i think, but you could learn faster by just studying a single object or part closely. For example, grab a die, and put a bright light diretly on it from a sharp angle. Now position yourself so you can see the top and 2 other sides, and then draw it in high resolution (1024x1024 at least). Try to work on the shading a lot, and just make it look as good as you can.
This is the best way to learn i think, lots of smaller high detailed pieces.

Good job so far man, keep working!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I definetally see your point Gorman, And I appreciate your constructive criticism, it's obvious to me that you've had some artistic practice.

I know what your saying exactly, and I've been working on it, but it's a lot harder then anticipated.

Often, if you highlight the edges as you did, it appears to be beveled, so I try and stay away from that, but I'll keep your thoughts in mind when I do my next peice ^^

Thanks Gorman, I'm sure that'll be helpful ^^
Former Item Forger
lol nice 2 week bump, but yea, that one took quite a while, I agree with you.
Former Item Forger
So.... When is ur next one comming? =P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."