Ranking
F.E.A.R. is like a Nick Jr. show compared to games like Doom 3, AvP 2, and Dead Space. I'm not saying I don't like the game. I just don't think it's scary.
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
Quick off/on topic question but has any1 seen the animated Dead Space movie?
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!
omfg this is the game my friends scared me with, they told me it wasnt scary and it was like halo, i was like okay. and at the first scene there like watch your crew members so i sat there and watched, then bam these things start killing them, im like HOLY SHIT almost pissed myself then there like run and im like how and he said LEFT BUMBER then this thing comes up and starts killing me from behind and im like OH MY FUCKING GOD! JESUS CHRIST!! and some how i shot him and started crunching on his body, i was also scared when i looked up and saw this thing crawling in the roof and we looked eye to eye and it ran away.

overall this game freaked me out.
i like beating the shit out of the mutants with my almighty boots .
To it's credit, it's one of the few games that I have actually bothered to finish lately, you get used to the monsters eventually and get's a little repetetive towards the end, but over all a good title.
insert sig there
DEAD SPACE
I wanted to ask u opinions on the game dead space, i just got it yesterday and that game scares the shit out of me
and please leave any tips you have on the game if u no any

You didn't need a new thread for this. Warned.
Last edited by CiaoTime; Apr 12, 2009 at 06:28 AM.
What also gets seriously Nerdy:

In the first moments, i went into rooms, and thought "Now those fags cant get in, mwhahaha".

Then, after something bout a min, those fags are behind you and you need to shake'm off.

One of the best enemy intelligence ive seen
I enjoyed the game, but what really ticks me off is the fact that Isaac can fend off all those Necromorphs, but a whole ship couldn't do anything (must see Dead Space: Downfall).
Ye dead space is a scary game
also if your new to the game you might want to see the movie dead space downfall
maybe on youtube so u will get a idea of why you are fighting these mutant things
Anyone have any mods for that game? Not addons MODS for the PC? I wanted one, for the PC its seriously scarier than the PS3 more dynamic graphics and darker effects :P