people playing: 86, servers online: 26, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Sep 28, 2015   #21
xPockyo

Brown Belt

Belt:Brown
In-game activity (0-10):10
Forum Activity (0-10):8
Any previous clans and why you left them:nope
Why Mythology:because you guys seam interesting and i like interesting people
How you can you contribute to us:il train until I'm the best simple as that and even then il keep training duh il also be online all the time so i mean when ever u need help just msg me
Favorite mods:BM
Any bans/infractions?:No
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype):Steam is Pockychick Skype is SarahBaynks
Something about yourself:don't have a life I'm crazy adventures and i like being unpredictable and having fun
xPockyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2015   #22
Skervesen

3rd Dan Black Belt

xPockyo - in for a trial, a few members have told me/heard some good things about you and I've met you before myself - you seem to be a good player.
SlamMe123 - get in touch with a recruiter and get tested.
Skervesen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2015   #23
thenoob029

Black Belt

Hello my name is Jace Davis,I'm here to apply for Mythical.This clan looks fun and the members look like pros! I'm 11 years old and I am good at the mods - Aikido,ABD,Boxshu(not as good as abd) and im learning parkour! I can make tc overtime and support clan I can be very strong in wars also I *CAN* be fun,yet I do have anger issues. Anyways I do rage but i'll try to keep of hold of myself, I am a black belt, I'm pretty active (scale 1-10 8.5) But I do have school and internet issues,And basketball soon. I have never been banned, I do have skype (Imayoutubersnightmare) and steam (Thenoob029). I don't look at fourms much but if I need to be more active on fourms I will try my best!
I have been in 3 clans TB,Apok,Vs, Tb and Vs are inactive, Apok I got banned. (i was being really stupid) Otherwise I love to face good players. (im not a pro by any chance) So other than that I will hopefully get to join! Also I can't show my replays due to my computer being out dated and I cant get it updated (cant afford) so I can't send replays to my TB file so sorry.

Last edited by thenoob029; Sep 29, 2015 at 01:26 AM..
thenoob029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2015   #24
SlamMe123

Black Belt

Hi, the name is Charles Nistad. I'm a Brown Belt on Toribash, approaching Black Belt. I'm on Toribash a lot, I'd say on a scale of 1-10, I'd be a 9. I'm 15 years old and I'm on the forum actively, but not too actively, so about a 6. I've never been in a clan, but I would like to join Mythology for the sheer fact, that I've played against some of the members and it was a blast, good competition from a good clan, sign me up. I can contribute some skill in any Aikido mod/variant. Grappling is definitely my strong point and I really love doing it. I have no bans or infractions on my account. My Skype is epicdude181, although I'm not very active on it, if you need my Kik, it's charlesnistad. Me as a person, I've always loved video games, whether indie or triple A platformer to FPS, video games are by far my greatest hobby. But, to wrap it all up, I just hope I get accepted and have a good time in Mythical. Peace out!
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Super Slam.rpl (65.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: rpl Suplex 10.rpl (54.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: rpl Save Of The Year 2.rpl (46.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: rpl Lift From Hell.rpl (54.4 KB, 1 views)
SlamMe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2015   #25
Platinoom

Blue Belt

Hello guys,
my name is Sven im 30 years old and from good old germany. Im actually a green belt (main is custom belt) and looking for a nice clan to have fun together and war some other clans.

Playing Toribash since 2007 most of the time aikidoish mods, had never a ban or something like this. If you wonder why im asking to join with my alt, it is because i wanna start over without everybody knowing me when i join a channel.

Reason why im asking mythical? I see you guys often online and saw that you guys recruit and i like that clan name . So yeah, thats all about me, if you guys have anymore questions just ask me.
Platinoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2015   #26
Skervesen

3rd Dan Black Belt

Platinoom - app wasn't done according to the rules, but I've seen you play. You're in for a week long trial period and after it, we'll give you a rank.
Old Sep 29, 2015   #27
Platinoom

Blue Belt

Only thing i didnt mention is my activity right? Well, im pretty much every day online ingame, looking daily in the forums but dont write much.

Replays i dont have :/

And thank you for the invite, i hope we will have much fun and success together.
Platinoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2015   #28
Jontrann

Blue Belt

Recruitment
Belt: Blue
In-game activity (0-10):10
Forum Activity (0-10):5
Any previous clans and why you left them: No Previous Clans
Why Mythology: I Want to feel like a professional
How you can you contribute to us: This is where I start my tb career
Favorite mods: Parkour Mods
Any bans/infractions?: No
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): [email protected]
Something about yourself: I Got Skillz 4 Deyz
Replays: The UnModded Pure Sweep Kick
Jontrann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2015   #29
Clout

Broke Boy Belt

Application
Belt: Black
In-game activity (0-10): 8
Forum Activity (0-10): 10
Any previous clans and why you left them: TiP, the clan became inactive
Why Mythology: Sounds like a good clan to be in.
How did you find Mythology: Recruitment in multiplayer
How you can you contribute to us: Spreading the clan and helping set good example.
Favorite mods: Spar, Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, boxmushu.
Any bans/infractions?: Nope
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): Skype is Brenden Fraley
Something about yourself: Sort of shy, but not when I'm needed.
Replays: Anything in my replays folder.
-----
Hi, my name is Brenden and I am 15 years old. I usually play Toribash no matter what after school so I am almost always in game or on the forums. I used to be in Team Impact but the clan kinda died. I chose Mythology because I was in dire need of a clan, and Mythology was a good one. I can help the clan in many ways, spreading the clan names and setting good examples for the clan is just a two. I like to Spar, play ABD, normal aikido, and Boxmushu, but I play other mods too on occasions. I've never been banned or even close to being banned. If you need to contact me just send me a message to my Skype at Brenden Fraley. I'm kinda shy but I will help when I'm needed. Thank you for taking your time to read my app. Have a good day.
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Fun.rpl (256.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl ASIHDB.rpl (150.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: rpl OK.rpl (60.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: rpl replay2.rpl (181.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl rip.rpl (81.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: rpl bored.rpl (120.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl Fun.rpl (256.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: rpl OK.rpl (60.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl replay2.rpl (181.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl rip.rpl (81.6 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Clout; Sep 30, 2015 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2015   #30
Skervesen

3rd Dan Black Belt

Both rejected. Not enough skill, lazy apps.