Ranking
Original Post
(One) We Are One. [RECRUITMENT]

Hey Peeps! This is our new recruitment thread! Feel free to post your application here.
Please read the requirements for your application and also our rules which you can find in our clan discussion thread.

If you have questions or are struggling with anything, write us in our clan thread (or pm me).

Who are we?

We're a bunch of random guys who love to have fun in Toribash. It's not always about winning, but about having a good time and getting more skills.
Don't forget: mistakes are the proof that you're trying.
We work hard and try to become better each day.
Our community is friendly and always there to help.

Want to apply?

Please put some effort in your application.

Your guideline to join us

If your application is good and our recruitment team approves you will be notified

After a few days, if you appeal to us, you will be accepted into the members of (One).

Good luck and see you soon![/SIZE]

-----
Last edited by Sefleo; Feb 11, 2016 at 01:01 AM.
Boss music ♪
My Information..

Well, uh.. my name is kinda weird.. so you just call me whatever you wanna call me I guess?
uhh I have a black belt.
I'm rank 323..
My favorite/ best mods are twinsword,mushu,boxshumushu and rkmma..
My previous clan was Unleashed, I left cuz' the leader left and joined [Flame].
Uhhh, I'm not really active on the forums.. I just go there to buy or sell stuff :P,
Uhh, I usually goes online at 3p.m (UTC+08:00) and I live in Malaysia
..I think (ONE) needs me because...(nah I don't think I'm useful).
My age is 14. So I have to deal with dem school stuff.
Uhh, I guess thats all I can offer to this clan..
Attached Files
mushume.rpl (24.6 KB, 4 views)
Mushume2.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
Mushume3.rpl (14.0 KB, 2 views)
comeback.rpl (65.8 KB, 4 views)
lolmushu.rpl (27.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by BoringMan4; Feb 5, 2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: New rank :D
dun lewt de nem blend u -Door Ring Man 2016
my favarite mod is mushu.tbm and judo im a blue belt that would be glad to join your clan i have a very good win record that is over 50% so i win lots of matches and earn lots of tc for the clan
-----
i am very good at toribash and have over a 50% win ratio and earn lots of tc for clanalso it would be a pleasure to join.
Last edited by 5lade; Feb 5, 2016 at 01:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my favarite mod is mushu.tbm and judo im a blue belt that would be glad to join your clan i have a very good win record that is over 50% so i win lots of matches and earn lots of tc for the clan
-----
i am very good at toribash and have over a 50% win ratio and earn lots of tc for clanalso it would be a pleasure to join.

Denied.
You're application has very little information and doesn't follow most of the guide lines. You even stated the same statement twice.
Boss music ♪
Hey Chief its been so long and im in search of another clan and i figured hey why not so anyway on to my app:
My name is Ryan Freeman and im from Wisconsin and you already have my skype
my replays are gone i had to redo my pc (thats why i was off so long) and my previous clans are YWC (or We Are One before the name change) and Carpe Noctem
i left YWC because i had to figure things out and i didnt actually leave Carpe Noctem
it just closed out so i think i covered them all if i didnt then just let me know m8
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Heck yea bat, lets talk more about it over skype, ill msg you when i can talk.
Boss music ♪
Hey chief whats up hope you remember me cuz I wasnt really like one of the front covers of the book before you took over but anyways here is my app:
My belt is 2nd dan black and my name is Joshua Pascall and my skype is my toribash name (captain000) so add me if you'd like I am unranked because i havent been from like December to February 1st so I'm sure if im that good anymore because my pc was like 5-7 years old and was starting to turn to dust LITTERALLY so I got a new one.Now back to the important stuff, as I stated before I was a member of YWC before it was changed to the beautiful clan it is now the reason I left is kinda deep into my social life so I wouldnt like to speak of it then i was in the same clan bat was in call CN Carpe Noctem and I didnt leave everyone in the clan was kicked out because it wasnt doing good.Im not sure if ill be on the forum's alot because school SHHEEEETTTT and im only in like 7th grade and im doing the test that gets me into secondary school so i really need to buckle down so that i will do good and pass for a awesome school so wish me luck on that.As stated my old computer is in the museum cuz it was so old I lost all my replays but ill try and put some in later on but over the few days i have been on i managed to acutally not fall over and suck at parkour (as much...) and I planning on sticking to this group until my house burns down which i doubt will happen... I think...So what i can contribute to this group is help in wars and all problems i can help with.

THE END OF MY APPLICATION

Hope you liked it and I covered everything I think i possiblily could.SOOOO i hope i can come back into the clan and make it as good as ever!
Respect everything you get in life and respect life itself in it's own aspect of thing
Captain, that was a great app, it clears some things and the computer explains why i havnt seen you on. Also good luck with the school shiet, cuz im in school, with a few struggles here and there. And im gonna remove ranks from the guide lines, i dont care about ranks so much. But to the point, you're in, the app was good.
Boss music ♪
thanks man I hope ill be able to help make this clan offical
Respect everything you get in life and respect life itself in it's own aspect of thing
Yo guys! Its DRAG0NSIN here! Jay is my name IRL, Imma badass 18 year old Muay Thai fighter. I'm a blue belt with an alternate black belt account (which I lost all the info to access e.e). I've never used skype XD and I'm unranked as well. My best mods are Aikido, Mushu and Wushu! I don't have any previous clans but I'd be really stoked to be a part of yours! My forum activity is zero, mostly because I've never really had a reason to be active. I have 1 replay so far. I think (One) needs me because I would be an asset to the clan ^-^ I'm dedicated, loyal and active on the game everyday. I hope you guys let me in to your family! Thanks!