Toribash
ok. I will wait for solax count and the closest one to he's count gets the money/items
Btw i added a full 512 in there and sold around 100k worth of stuff until this moment.

2Solax: For a decent price i might consider to buy that code to make it publicly available...if it ever helps somebody
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
It's ok guys
prize will go to flame or timmy
Don't bother doing it anymore :P
And i'd say it's more close to 10kk
Pm me for deals
i counted the entire thing using addition and multiplication and got 16,385,000
i am curious to see if this is close to the actual number

--

oh yeah, and this is the total amount for the prices that you have your items set, not the market price -1, so it is definitely off by some
Last edited by crith; Sep 17, 2015 at 01:45 AM.
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Timmy i can do 10k or the2 textures, u pick.

Nicely done solax. This could be handy.
Idk if timmy is way off. I think your code is inacurate because i have many items that are higher then market price, because i only lower one at a time if somebody lowers theire item. So many of them are above lowest market price. But nicely done. I wish i could code like that.
Also, does it count items with non alpha numerical characters?

If u want u can pick an item worth 10k or underfrom my market items.

THX guys.
13kk, thats a lot. Now i just have to wait 2 to 3 yrs to sell them all :D

Oh right, I wasn't really that clear.

What the program does is it looks at every item you have in your market inventory. The value that it gives the item isn't how much you have it up for sale in the market at the moment. The value it's given is whatever the cheapest price that item can be bought for on the market at the moment - 1.
Take the first example in the example output. It tells you you have one sapphire torso and that its value is 1199 since the cheapest on the market not including yours is 1200.
This checks out: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...sapphire+torso
The cheapest on the market not including yours costs 1200 so the value of yours is 1199 as per your instructions in the OP.
In that particular case you already have your sapphire torso up for sale at the best value price for it so nothing needs to be done there.

Hopefully that explains a bit better how it works. It's calculating the value according to your (market price - 1) formula in the OP, not just a sum of the prices of what all of your current items in the market cost. :D

I checked my code again today and found a little bug so I'll fix that sometime today and run it again and let you know the final result if you're still interested.

EDIT: Ok all fixed. The grand total I get: 13,686,719
So decently close to what others have said.
Full text output in the spoiler

(see below)
2 things to note:

1. Items not on the market and with no price in the shop have a value of 0 (Eg world championship 2008). Pretty much means you can charge whatever you want for it.

2. There's a small bug with some items, looks mostly like varios 3d items and things like getas, boxing gloves etc. I'll get it fixed up soon so your total value is a bit more than the figure said above.

I'll probably just release the code once I clean it up since it could be fairly useful to others. And as I said, hoping to have some stuff up on GitHub in the near future relating to this sort of thing.

Edit2: Fixed the other bug. Will run this again and add (hopefully) the final and correct figures and list.

Edit3: So this is what I get now that it's all fixed.
Total comes to 14,617,329 by my code. Still doesn't account for items that are not in the shop for purchase or the market for purchase. Still doesn't check for items in sets (but I can add that np).

Results

Last edited by Solax; Sep 17, 2015 at 06:48 AM.
So Solax's Result was 14,617,329 by he's code.
14,617,329 - 11,260,000 = 3,357,329 Timmy's result
14,617,329 - 9,580,000 = 5,037,329Flame's way off
14,617,329 - 16,385,000 = -1767671 Crith's result witch is the closest.

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
11.26 Mil is it all worth.
Could you throw in a left & right 256 hand text?

thx a lot timmy. I will reword you for the work with the 2 hand textures. THX!
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
Timmy is off its 9.58mil

That's pretty far off so 3'rd place get's nothing...sry bro but THX !
Originally Posted by crith View Post
i counted the entire thing using addition and multiplication and got 16,385,000
i am curious to see if this is close to the actual number

--

oh yeah, and this is the total amount for the prices that you have your items set, not the market price -1, so it is definitely off by some

For the hard work i will reward you with 10k also for the trouble. U we're the closest one.
My hunch is that u went in market and wrote Insanity at seller then started adding. Some items are over lowest market price and that's why it was more then the bot came up with. Still congrats. Sending 10k. THX!
-----
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Oh right, I wasn't really that clear.

Content of Post

Thx very much Solax. I trust your code results so you are the official winner of this. Do you want a 10k item or 10k in tc?

I wish i would talk with you about more of these tings as i am curious in many other aspects or the trading comunity.
For example i was wondering how much tc is spent on makret /day for a random week.
Or who has the largest Transaction history ( i have a hunch it's me

And also how could i make a pettition for stopping the non alpha-numerical characters from beeing in item names. I meet so many people that are still unable to search for item's like surfer's seishin or other stuff on the market.
I'll probably do this in suggestion/ideas thread. Pls support if u find it usefull.
Also there are some items in the in-game shop that are unpurchasable ( haloween stuff from last year. It says there that they cost 15$ but u can't buy them)
And other stuff that don't come to mind right now.
U can close this thread after u respond with what u want.
THX a LOT for your effort!
Last edited by Insanity; Sep 17, 2015 at 11:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pm me for deals
Nah no need for payment dude.
https://github.com/Atrolantra/Toribash-Market-Checker

Cleaned up the code a bit and made the market calls a bit more efficient. I need to play with the market searches in the API more too because I think there's definitely room for more improvement. Anyway, that works fairly well for now.
Enjoy
Thx a lot guys. It was fun watching u work the cotton fields.
Pm me for deals