Ranking
Original Post
the country flag is based on your IP address which u logged into the forums with.

some are a bit weird and you dont appear to have one. you can attemp to relogg into the forums. if that doesnt help theres unfortunatley not much to do for you.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
The best way to have your flag show up is to use the Toribash Steam Client. it connects to you location, giving you the flag for your country.
Parrot
Originally Posted by Malfunction View Post
The best way to have your flag show up is to use the Toribash Steam Client. it connects to you location, giving you the flag for your country.

I use Steam client but it still sometimes gives me the US flag and I need to restart my computer to fix it, what I found weird was onced I change my keyboard language my flag changed too?
Pretty confused
Ive heard that happening, its weird how the keyboard its self can change the flag. truly confusing when the location tracker gets buggy. So far the best solution is to use the Steam client, and hope it works, if not try Dooms advice.
Parrot
Hey, I got this problem too. I'm not American but I have the American flag?
Originally Posted by MrDarkyZ View Post
Hey, I got this problem too. I'm not American but I have the American flag?

try to restart your machine, logging out and back into the forums.

alternativley logging in with another device from another internet connection.

unfortunatley there isn't much else you can do about it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken