Toribash
I'm going to postpone modelling stuff until I learn C++ and Java completely. Than I will need it again
Leon The Black
C++ is much harder than java, try java at first.
then you learn all the steps of C++.

any new Stuff?
I am making a game, I am not sure if I show you the characters, maybe in the right time.
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
I'm going to postpone modelling stuff until I learn C++ and Java completely. Than I will need it again

Haha, see you in 10 years time then.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post

any new Stuff?
I am making a game, I am not sure if I show you the characters, maybe in the right time.

I know the Java is easier but they teach C++ first. Its OK for me tho.

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Haha, see you in 10 years time then.

Lol I'm not thinking about graduating in at least 15 years xD I have no math.
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by dengue View Post

any new Stuff?

Im messing around with Unreal Engine 4, and seeing what I can make

I use unity, unreal is C++ for programming, I know you can do anything with C++, but I am better in C#.
I am making a game test.
have the whole idea in mind.
T3AL Application
Hey Ezeth, I'm kinda new to the whole 3d models for toribash thing, but I've made a few goodies that i think will catch your eye x)

Kunai

Wizard Hat

Other than that, I do 3d graphic design and compositing (composite skills are nooby though):

Indie

Realistic

Isometric

I would like to join because I would like to hang out and collaborate with you guys, and love the idea of the orginization.

My Story:

I've always liked drawing, and it was a fun thing to pass the time. Until a few years ago, that is. I tried making a Unity game with free models, and it sucked. So I started learning blender, then I got good, then I found toribash, then I started making models recently, and now I'm here.

Thank you for reading this.
Last edited by 1002003; Jun 19, 2016 at 03:10 AM.
Want to join? Use this form:

Examples of your work:
Tell us a bit about why you like 3d/how you got in to it, anything like that:

Example of my work :
3D Set - Tori Armor
Tori Bag

Im Bad at texturing ! ;-;

So, i come into 3D World from idk
nvm

So, i like 3D because...ugh...i forget ! ;-;
nvm

So, i like 3D because that day i was using Photoshop, but i just have a low-end PC, so its laggy for me using PS. And before that day, a long time ago, i like making game using Game Maker, but i always wanted to make 3D Game. So i search a long the Google about 'How to make 3D Games' and i just found 3D Game Maker, that time idk how to download something, so i stop making game.
So, after that day, about 1 year, im trying to know it again, 'How to make 3D Games'
then i found blender.
~ded~