Ranking
Because of procrastination from our top lane on registering in the team... we can't play this week's Go4LoL...

On the bright side, our AP mid is getting replaced due to time zone restrictions. Our new AP mid is 1800 elo.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Ashe doesnt need ult to secure a kill, after they get ahead cho can be pretty effective at tanking turret shots.+ Thats 300 damage every ult and when you've been knocked up, slowed and silenced there's not much you can do to survive.At least if the cooldown was higher they dont get a guaranteed kill every minute or so.

You don't get a free kill every minute or so. Just because you have a high damage ability doesn't mean it's a free kill. So it's fine how it is.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
You don't get a free kill every minute or so. Just because you have a high damage ability doesn't mean it's a free kill. So it's fine how it is.

Try botlane chogath. Such an easy lane.
I R IRONMAN
Oh my god.
Akali is so much fun in 3v3's.

I've never enjoyed twisted treeline so much.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Try botlane chogath. Such an easy lane.

Why? He's around 6 trillion times better solo top.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
fat, cho is bot is for 1 vs 2.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
you cant just send a champ bot youd usualy send top. you need to have the right lanematchup to play against with a very passive support such as soraka
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

Did pretty good out of my comfort zone of tanks.:3
w000t penta ^_^
Also the 2 horrible losses were from Aram, All Random All Mid
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Carry Hard.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah