ES Recruitment Drive
http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...rim-era-part-2

Jungle Galio is tier 3
Amumu is tier 1

Why? Galio ult = Amumu ult, and Galio can actually do something without his ulti, as well as do damage. If I had to choose between the two for solo queue/premade fives, it'd be jungle Galio.

Also, apparently Alistar is tier 1 when the only thing he has going for him whatsoever is the gank potential in laning.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I do not think it is right how easy shaco is. ;p

I feel so pro!

Why would you get FoN when you have no hp?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...rim-era-part-2

Jungle Galio is tier 3
Amumu is tier 1

Why? Galio ult = Amumu ult, and Galio can actually do something without his ulti, as well as do damage. If I had to choose between the two for solo queue/premade fives, it'd be jungle Galio.

Also, apparently Alistar is tier 1 when the only thing he has going for him whatsoever is the gank potential in laning.

Mostly because Galio is VASTLY better in lane. And amumu has alright clear times thanks to his w, a gap closer with a stun with his e... jungle galio just isn't very strong. And jungle alistar's ganks are so fucking amazing that he deserves tier 1. Like, inescapable ganks. Too stronk.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Eeeeeeeeee, Chalice of Harmony upgrade. Looks like I'll be buying that Galio skin and playing him again.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
Eeeeeeeeee, Chalice of Harmony upgrade. Looks like I'll be buying that Galio skin and playing him again.

I'm kinda dissapointed with that galio skin, it's cool and all but not really worth 1800 in my view
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I do not think it is right how easy shaco is. ;p

I feel so pro!

I either see really good shacos, or really bad ones.
I've yet to see one decent shaco player.
Back for good.
toon, youre smurfing
you're level 2, matched with noobs
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Mostly because Galio is VASTLY better in lane. And amumu has alright clear times thanks to his w, a gap closer with a stun with his e... jungle galio just isn't very strong. And jungle alistar's ganks are so fucking amazing that he deserves tier 1. Like, inescapable ganks. Too stronk.

Yes Galio is better in lane, but that's beyond the point. Why play Amumu in the first place when there's Galio? Galio is only about 5 seconds behind Amumu in clear time by the way, so clear time is definitely not an excuse; and Galio already has a gap closer with the movement speed buffs and debuffs. So, what exactly makes Galio a weak jungle then?

As for Alistar, if ganking is the only thing you need, then you might as well put Fiddle in tier 1, yet he isn't. Gank potential alone doesn't make a jungler effective.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
toon, youre smurfing
you're level 2, matched with noobs

Yea but it was hilarious xD