Toribash
Well i cant go inline now.. ill just try to get internet tomorrow... Lol birthday on monday..
-----
And i got internet. so if anyone wants to play toribash with me just PM me.
Last edited by maro6162; Mar 2, 2014 at 12:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
This is really sad.. I wish I could do smth for ya, but I think there's nothing I can do..
Btw: REPLAYS :3

Sj since your not in the clan anymore can i use your replays for smbd else? would be nice.. So that we can get that video ready
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
This is really sad.. I wish I could do smth for ya, but I think there's nothing I can do..
Btw: REPLAYS :3

Sj since your not in the clan anymore can i use your replays for smbd else? would be nice.. So that we can get that video ready

Cheff, no. I know I'm not sj but that'd be plagiarism. You said that it can be for somebody else, but that is stealing replays....
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Yeah alright everyone is inactive. i cant handle this anymore and idk what to do.
You really can't, huh.. Mmmh this is a bad situation for flip..Lemme think.
I suggest that you leave flip for the best for when they get the message that flip is dying...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
-.-
wtf 1 page in like a week.. woot the fuck is going on here?

well iam not that active anymore.. but i have to work, and a child that i have to take care of..

so here is what i would do..

i would do a recruit server, and recruit .. recruit, recruit, recruit ...

so we need more active members.. and if u have more than enough.. kick the inactive.

i mean if u want kick me too..due to my inactivity but.. u know iam always will be there to help out.( from time to time)
so i have 30min of online time right now.. so i go ingame and do an rcruit server! ;-)
come and join!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Mobin my man! Why don't you answer my pm's in whatsapp?? Did I do/say any wrong?? I'm worried D:
Yeah. i do a server and no one joins so i get bored and gtfo. also its only me here who is recruiting.
-----
And sorry the guys who were here. MRdevilman. Cheffchen who left because they: 'Wanted more" You guys are responsible for this. the dying of this clan. because you left.
Last edited by maro6162; Mar 5, 2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump