Ranking
Original Post
this video is so heavy i had to buy new ram to render it.

it took me 3 months to get to render this

song : ¥ANG 〽️€+4/_ - finna skate

replays by : largekilla and luigizinhu

programs used : toribash, fraps and after effects
grau°
I think nobody's posted because of clapped board rules. But yeah this is insane. I can't really pick apart anything I don't like about this video, except that it isn't longer. But that's the case with most crazy ass edits like this.

I think if I was to pick a favourite part in this it would be the camera work. This is literally the ideal use of keyframing in a toribash edit. I don't think anyone could do it better honestly

If anyone reads this thread I would urge you to post and support this sick content
Glimpsed
0:19 to the end was kinda weird just being the same frames on repeat, i feel it would have worked better if the angels were more offset each cut
intro was wack
really cool mask

many goods on this edit, two up thumbs from me

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
yea i'll try to make the next edit longer than 20 seconds lmfao
and that video was meant to be a collab, i didnt have an ending prepared, then when he cancelled it i just rushed and repeated the clips lmao
thanks guys
grau°
0:08 the way the foot pop out of the bars look really cool, did you make an animated mask?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Really nice camera work and using of the atmo wich it fit really well in this video. The foot of the screen is really impressive in the first sight. Nice job

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash