Toribash
Original Post
Make me an avatar!
I will pay someone 50 tc to make me an avatar! The kind I really want...well I'm just kinda confused with the screenshots, but I will pay for a temporary one! I want something from pikmin (not pikmin 2!) I want it to be Emperor Bulbax and one red pikmin, and have arrows pointing to each one. The Emperor Bulbax arrow should say next to it "me" and the pikmin one will say "you". I will also pay 10 tc if someone can teach me about screenshots!
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.