Ranking
Reason to join the clan: Im Irish and want to be in a good clan.

First Name: Reese.

How much do I play: Every day.

What can you do for this clan: I can make high quality texture sets which I wont charge for (unless custom) and i can teach people to trick or do parkour.

How much you go on the forums: I check before i play , while im waiting to play and after i play.

Do you have steam: Yes , English_Bacon

What mods you are good at: GreayKido , Aikido , Mushu and all parkour mods.

Are you willing to wait to join this clan: Yea

Also what gender and race: Gender: Man , White.
Reason to join: I wanted to train with others
First name: Arunesh
How much i play: I play everyday in the morning
What can i do for this clan: I can help it get rank #!
How much are you on the forums: Not much i just browse through to see some shit
Do I have steam: Yes But i dun have the steam version of toribash
What mods i am good at: Aikido & Aikido Big Dojo
Am i willing to wait to join this clan: Honestly, no cuz' i have been trying hard to get in a clan so no im unwilling to wait sorry
Gender & Race: I am a Caramel brown male
My name is CxKenshin (this an alt account because my other account is broken, on my other account I was GrnMosnter i was a 2nd dan black belt) (no i'm not the youtuber sorry) I want to join the clan because it looks like a good clan. I think I would be helpful to the clan, i'm pretty acvtive. I come from The United States, my GMT is -4h during daylight saving time and -5h during standard time. My favorite mods are aikido and aikidobigdojo i also play some mush and boxshu mushu.
Reason to join: To know more people!
First Name: Dominic
How much I play: If I can't go online, then I don't play. It depends if I go to my local library(I don't have internet)
How much are you on the forums: This is my first day of posting to the forums, but I plan to be on the forums a lot.
Do you have steam? : Yes.
What mods are you good at? : I'm ok at aikido (sometimes I am really... lucky.)
Am I willing to wait to join this clan: Of course!
What Gender and Race: Male, A big mix (I'm not sure which is more potent)

My best regards, From Shadow.