Ranking
Original Post
activity
i can see drones is starting to die...
discuss what the problem is i come on the forum and nothing has chainged from the day before besides the off topic that hipo and tengo use mostly.
If you don't want your clan to die, why not recruit members in ingame?
Yep, i can see that drones' board is inactive
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
the problem is that me, and I think a lot of us are busy. after that hack, I looked for another fav. and found LoL. Oh, guys if you are in we could make a LoL clan as well, called...Drones? and I doN't sit at the comp. that much. I check the forums, but I don't wanna post, neither on off topic, nor wibbles, cause hipo is just posting shits, and it fucks my brain...so please put some good topics, so we can discuss good stuff. and music/films/games thread is not fav. enough, i'll post some shit right now!
bro of davidovsky
Originally Posted by iPiru View Post
the problem is that me, and I think a lot of us are busy. after that hack, I looked for another fav. and found LoL. Oh, guys if you are in we could make a LoL clan as well, called...Drones? and I doN't sit at the comp. that much. I check the forums, but I don't wanna post, neither on off topic, nor wibbles, cause hipo is just posting shits, and it fucks my brain...so please put some good topics, so we can discuss good stuff. and music/films/games thread is not fav. enough, i'll post some shit right now!

he is right
put good topics
i go to to the board all days and i dont write nothing cause idk what to talk about
we need good topics
LoL
=league of legends
its a game

cool kthx?
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
LoL clan means a clan in the game called "League of Legends". like a Toribash clan you know xD
yeah, and we could have Kat in it :P and one of my friends (no the DoTa one) who is insane(he is, Kat, no shits this time xD
Last edited by iPiru; Jan 15, 2011 at 11:52 AM.
bro of davidovsky
you cloud? lololo i pwn everything , i [ofc ] cloud be your elite lululul
actually yes , its an idea

me and Deejayalex , he also pwns
hipo too
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
i suggest to keep the recruitment thread open so that we can get 5 or 6 more members
it will make our clan ingame and forum active