ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Who Wants to move up in Ranks?
Elite
20 Votes / 46.51%
Co-Leader
23 Votes / 53.49%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I sometimes wonder how DA has a leader because bam is seriously inactive and he currently has a 5 five day ban.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Belt: Blue, nearly brown 41qi (GOt another account with 2nd Dan)
Win Ratio: 49.02
Goals: to get better at toribash, make new frined and be black belt (On this account)
Best mod:ErthEk Judo
Any Special Skills?: Randoms moves when needed
Are you Active on forum (post at least once a day): yes
Replays*:
Attached Files
Double arm rip.rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
Judo Decap 2.rpl (13.8 KB, 4 views)
Wiin22.rpl (90.3 KB, 4 views)
Split Kick Decap.rpl (38.5 KB, 4 views)
Ronald McDonald is scary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GG
hey lxor u know how we were talkin bout xbox we are allowed to talk about stuff like that right was the problem u were having was that the sentences were to small sorta making it spam.....and can u maybe give us list of things we can talk about so we dontbreak ur rules again please
Labi I would say no. Your special skill are random moves when needed? What is that surpose to mean? Also I was one of the first to play Erthtk, for a general mod it's quite good and I commend Erth on that but you don't need much skill :/
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by barbush0 View Post
hey lxor u know how we were talkin bout xbox we are allowed to talk about stuff like that right was the problem u were having was that the sentences were to small sorta making it spam.....and can u maybe give us list of things we can talk about so we dontbreak ur rules again please

Religion and horses.
The problem with your posts is that they contributed 0 to any form of discussion. If you had said "xbox > ps3 BECAUSE X, Y and Z" then it would have been fine. This is clan discussion, not clan statements.
Last edited by lxor; Feb 18, 2012 at 11:47 PM.
lol iron fist u dont scare me bro u cant ban me i can mask my ip so many different ways its not funny ban me all u want i dont give two shits about you or this game and that bullshit u said in your last post made no sense and if u wanna start infracting ppl for makeing useless post u might as well infract everyone on the forums cause everyone who plays this makes replies like we do so since u still wanna be a bitch about it and give one person an infraction for one thing and another person gets to talk freely doind the same as that person makes your whole job as moderator bullshit and its misuse of power and athority would u like me to report that? btw this is bambam69
-----
Originally Posted by Labirynth View Post
Belt: Blue, nearly brown 41qi (GOt another account with 2nd Dan)
Win Ratio: 49.02
Goals: to get better at toribash, make new frined and be black belt (On this account)
Best mod:ErthEk Judo
Any Special Skills?: Randoms moves when needed
Are you Active on forum (post at least once a day): yes
Replays*:

no dont send app if u dont meet requierments please
-----
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I sometimes wonder how DA has a leader because bam is seriously inactive and he currently has a 5 five day ban.

cozza dont question me im always on i just never post
Last edited by zoro12345; Feb 19, 2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump