Toribash
This is not the place to discuss acceptance/rejection. Post it in the clan thread or send one of us a PM. You'll get better no doubt, and when you do your welcome to apply again. Just give yourself time.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Name:GaupBrown. IRL: Dion
Belt: Blue Belt. Alt 3rd Dan
Bans, infractions, or warnings: 1 minor infraction
Past clans and why you left them: Brokensoulz. They closed. Skullz. Bad and was treated with no respect.
Anyone you know in this clan: TheMindStormMan
Why do you want us: Because your a good clan that have just opened freindly and is good with money.
Why should we want you:Because im a fierce competitor don't back down and go on big winning streaks. Im respectful so i say gg every time either win or loss. and im a good laugh too
Best mods: Akido(ABD), JudoFrac, Greykido
worst mods: Mushu And Brushu
At least 150 words about yourself: Well ive been playing toribash for about a year now all together and i think ive gone far with the game too. But my full name is Dion Thomas and im 15 years old and i go to a small town called Saffron Walden. I play rugby for my town, SWRFC, and my school, SWCHS, Ive got a paperround and i only get Ѓ10 a week, rubbish i know, but its easy money. I hope that's enough thanks .
Your usercard:
3 replays : Spoken to leader. Ill get them soon. Sorry

-----
Did you get mine?
Last edited by GaupBrown; Nov 14, 2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If Life Gives You Lemons
Make Lemonade.
GaupBrown: Would have been a yes from me but you joined Exotic .
thanks mindstormman for the warm welcome and everything i feel like im at home now and i really like the clan so thank you very much i really appreaciate it

~G0LDELITE
Name: cjustin141
Belt: brown belt
Bans, infractions or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: I have not been in any clans before, but I have been rejected from The Kira Fighters.
Anyone you know in this clan: No one yet.
Why do you want to be with us: I want to know what it is like to be in a clan. It would be extraordinary if I could fight with companions.
Why should we want you: I do my best to be a good sport. I use my best spelling (most of the times). I am a honorable fighter and enjoy toribash. I play most times of the week.
Best mods: Runkido, Taekeyon, Akido and AkidoBigDojo (I enjoy parkour also)
Worst Mods: Footmod and Twinswords
150 words about yourself: (This probably will not be 150 words but I am sorry if it's not)
I enjoy a well played game to make the best replays. Winning means nothing to me its all about playing a good game. I am a fairly good player and love playing long enjoyable, tiring, accomplished games. Parkour is an example, when one makes the jump one types in caps "YESSSSS NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE." Therefore, I love Toribash.
Your user card: (I am sorry I do not know how to get it)
3 replays: (I am sorry I do not know how to do this either)
-----
Sorry just found out how to get my user card, here it is.http://www.toribash.com/usercard/cjustin141.png
Last edited by cjustin141; Nov 15, 2013 at 04:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You have a low post count and not the greatest stats. The stats are forgivable considering you parkour and do runkido a lot. Only thing that worries me is the post count. I'll cut you a deal though, if you stay active in our clan thread and bring up that post count then you can remain in the clan.

Invited.
I can leave it was just you didnt reply if i quit can i join, ill do it now
-----
And are the replays online or freeplay for like teamtages and such?
-----
Not in Exotic now
-----
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/GaupBrown
Last edited by GaupBrown; Nov 15, 2013 at 01:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If Life Gives You Lemons
Make Lemonade.