ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
.: [Head Request!] :.
Hello everyone.
My name is IAmSoDead, and i am requesting a Head ranging price from 1k - 5k depending on the quality / if i like it.

Okay, Lets get to work:

I'd like the eyes and the overall face to be like this :

Then i'd like the mouth like this, (Without the cigar):

I'd like THIS Symbol on the Forehead:

And the colours are: Black / White , Except for the mouth, And the symbol is to be black
I know, Its not for any reason that i'm paying up to 5k for a 128x128 img.
People pay 20k for "128x128" pictures. The format isn't the point >_>
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
Originally Posted by Reflux View Post
People pay 20k for "128x128" pictures. The format isn't the point >_>

I know,But its not really THAT HARD; I dont do it myself because i cant really Place the stuff in the center. all i want is the Eyes and ears from the 1st pic, mouth from the 2nd (kind of) and the oblivion icon on the forehead.
Originally Posted by IamSoDead View Post
I know,But its not really THAT HARD; I dont do it myself because i cant really Place the stuff in the center. all i want is the Eyes and ears from the 1st pic, mouth from the 2nd (kind of) and the oblivion icon on the forehead.

I guess nothing can be said for proportion? This may be a 'copy-paste' request, but there's still a lot of resizing an positioning work to do...

I think 5k is an ok price for it, but you would get better submissions at 7-10k.

However, all of those people griping about not having TC should jump on this... these are the kind or requests that get you rep!

GL with your texture search IamSoDead.
...what happened to the head I made you?!?!

You DID buy a zombie head from me right?

Can you live with the head without that mouth?
I can do this one, but for 5k....I don't think i would make the mouth, maybe a less detailed mouth? And I will make it is 256x256, or even 512x512 if you want.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
DarkJak, no, I did NOT buy a zombie head from you. And by the way, I would like it in 128x128

BUT!

The mouth doesnt need to be EXACTLY like that one, i just want an Evil mouth with some Evil Looking Teeth. You know the rest.
Oops, that was WeAreTheDead. sry!

Yeah, i might do this one once i finish my halo set.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]