3 Votes / 11.54%
216 textures
4 Votes / 15.38%
Nothing
5 Votes / 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My application
Dear Demons of the demon clan,My name is Ali,im from iraq (but i have good english as i spent most of my life in england),i specialize in many different mods such as:Boxshu_mushu,mushu,wushu,parkour,sparring and chain pain
i am apart of 1 team which is team sanbo,i had 1 clan experiance but got kicked for not bieng active on the forums,i am applying for this clan becuase my friend (also a leader) FrozenClan asked me if i wanted to join,and i said yes because he said you dont need to be active on the forums so this is why i am applying.I will be very triplicated if i get accepted .

Other info:My favourite sport is football/soccer i practice it all the time.I am 10 years and 10 months old and i am 3rd dan black belt (recently became that).

So yea ima just wrap up this application with an ending, THE END! lol

Some replays of me:
Attached Files
33 STEPS OF DOOM.rpl (164.1 KB, 8 views)
IT WAS SOOO HARD!.rpl (657.1 KB, 7 views)
sparring with a noob.rpl (255.8 KB, 7 views)
MARADONA MOMENT!!!.rpl (124.7 KB, 7 views)
DINKING THE KEEPER!!.rpl (43.6 KB, 7 views)
Alright, So bumbbat I have a similar replay i will put it up in the reply but i have one thing to say.....
-----

-----
my one
Attached Files
Parkour with allmusic.rpl (845.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by FroZenClan; Aug 1, 2016 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
U reading this??? wanna join Demon????? well click this link so: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post8812225
application
Hi my names is Eduardo, my age is 15, i play toribash everyday, if i can't connect one day there's a very good reason for it, i play about three to 4 times each day, and i spend around 1 hour each time I play. I not very active on forums( most likely i dont understand the forum)

I can say that my best mod is boxshu, in very good at improving , i can play aikido but it's not my best mod.

I want to join this clan because three things .
1. JAMARIUS told me.
2. I know some of the people in this clan and at least for me they are friends.
3. Im tired of being alone.(it sound weird but mah)

if you see some grammar mistakes are because im not very good in english, im hispanic but i live in USA, sorry about that, i hope at least you can understand some of what i have wrote
Okay, Your is off by far...

1. you didn't really explain anything well(except for why u want to join)
2.No-one actually cares if u can't connect...
3. You didn't app is okay but could be better, you have got 3hrs to change it..
(Too Late)

Sorry but i am gonna have to say...

Last edited by FroZenClan; Jul 30, 2016 at 12:02 PM.
U reading this??? wanna join Demon????? well click this link so: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post8812225
Hey, i'm Raymond and i'm 17 years old. I play TB at least 4 times a week because i also play other games XD. As for the forums, i also play minibash while im in queue for tori so im on just as much.

Experience: I have Just got my Brown belt (Finally) and am currently rank 70. I mostly play Mushu/Wushu/Lenshu/twinswords/aikido/judofrac/boxshu and then silly mods with friends. But i don't claim to be the best...... yet

Reason: I have been searching for a Clan since i was a yellow belt and have suffered through the noob comments at me so i feel like i need a clan that would accept me and help me grow. (P.s. SINNED is a sick tag to have)

I live in England. (')Y(')
Okay Raymond such a good app,
Thank you for applying to Demon Clan

-----
AS for you Jacob..... Too late jacob im am gonna have to give u a deny

Last edited by FroZenClan; Aug 2, 2016 at 09:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ERants Application
Hey everyone, Im ERants, better known as Evan. Im a 14 year old male who loves to explore new places and push myself to the limits. I live in USA and my time zone is Eastern Standard. I am an active and friendly player who can help in wars or recruit new players if needed. I am best at aikido (or ABD) but my favorite thing to do is parkour. I play once or twice a day for at least an hour at a time (sometimes more if I'm not doing anything that day).
As for forum activity, I don't post as much as I would like but I can certainly post more if needed. I started playing in 2012 but left for a while. I recently came back and have been hooked on the game. I dont see myself leaving any time soon due to how much I enjoy the game. I really want to join a clan because it means that I can help other players and better myself. It also means that I can make new friends and meet new players.

Thank you for your consideration.
~ERants
Last edited by ERants; Aug 2, 2016 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Left out something.