Toribash
Original Post
35k Ground texture Request
K, this is my first request :s

I am looking for a nice looking ground texture. It should contain these elements.

Promo-team logo:
Sigma logo, preferably not this one, make it look fancy:

^^ Make those as big as you like as long as they are visible.
My Toribash name: Three guesses what it is.

Colour scheme: Should be similar to that of my textures, here's a screenie just incase.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11h702w&s=5

Transparency: I love it in ground textures, whether it be a border or just some negative space please add it in :)

High Quality: I want it as higher quality and as nice as you can make it, preferably send me the 512x512 the .PSD file, if you use photoshop will earn you an extra 10k or so, so I can modify it.
It can have my tori on it or whatever you think is nice.
If I really like it I will offer up to 50k. However I reserve the right to withdraw if I don't like what is offered.
Last edited by phail; Mar 22, 2009 at 03:32 AM.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
ill have a go but i may have to get you to wait until tommorrow seen as this computer hasnt got the programs i need on it but im pretty handy at this kinda shit so if you give me a couple of days ill message you with a link to the picture and you can tell me weather or not you want to buy it from me if thats ok with you
No problem, I'll probably wait more than a week.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
well if i can get my hands on my computer, ya see i got kicked out of my house by ma mum a couple of weeks back and im tryin to get all ma gear so if i can get ma hands on ma stuff and hopefully get a copy of photoshop from my computer i shud be able to transfer it over to this one...nd it wont take a week, it will take me about 2 hours if that mate. and hell if you get ma a link to a 30 day trail or summat for photoshop ill av it done within a day or two maybe shorter time...
I loled. I thought someone would come along and steal this req already, but nope..I'm takin this. :P
EDIT:

The background is transparent. (Btw, this is an in-game screenie.) If you want it, I'll PM you the 512x512 .psd file.
Last edited by joonveen; Mar 22, 2009 at 05:28 AM.
Oh sup Joon, good to hear that. I hope it will get more popular though :P
Nevertheless you were one person I was hoping you'd try this, I remember your grounds from months ago.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Augh, I forgot my textures glitch up like that for some people, I will post a zip of them, sorry.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma