ES Recruitment Drive
well gum i made some pics but not completely complying with your rules... i made 3 pics of you with ur flame ... if u like them tell me if i need to remove the flame
here they are:

btw sorry they are big.... plz post which one is the best
npoctocawa-the background looks morely drawn...

micho-they are gewd, i think the 1st one is the best ,then the 3rd one and the 2nd one

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

well i ordered them from the one i like the most to the one i didn't like that much... actually the 3rd was my 1st try the 2nd was my second try and the 1st one was my last try at it
thank you

edit:
i made a backround for the first one
Last edited by micho; Mar 27, 2009 at 01:42 PM.
Wow, my favorite one at the moment has to be the last one micho posted.

Since micho is banned right now, this is still open for anyone to try.

Also let me say that i would prefer if you used my Screenshots as inspiration for a different pose instead of copying my pose i did.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think it gets resized to 100x100. If you make one bigger it will work, just dont make it too big.

edit:
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
I dont want my name anywhere on this avatar.

Originally Posted by ProdigyX View Post

Umm yeah. this kinda explains itself.
Last edited by Gum; Mar 27, 2009 at 07:26 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
btw whos ur actually fav?, and imo when i make it bigger the quality loses after resize will be georgeous, by myslef i hate to lose quality :P