Ranking
Original Post
New, better tutorial
Thread title says all. I think new players should be more introduced to TB. To be honest, actual tutorial told me how to move camera and exten my knees. A bit weak. I mean topics "what TC are for", "basic server commands", etc.. New players need to ask others/check forums for everything. Many of them don't doing that and they lose fun. It would help them a bit.
Last edited by WorldEater; Mar 16, 2013 at 07:02 PM.
Wont happen...

I supported this before and they say

"Toribash is ment for you to learn by yourself with or just find people willing to teach you."

They say its useless also

Not supported sadly
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm sure everyone could imagine new members leaving the game because it's too hard and instructions aren't presented right from the start.

If full-on tutorials can't be added to the game, I say that at least a few links to the FAQ/threads in BS would be deemed appropriate.
BAD LUCK
If you ever want to be good at Toribash, you have to learn the rest on your own.
~Not Supported
ook
Originally Posted by Xerza View Post
why not just tell them to go to the forums?

Some people have a hard time navigating forums if their a first time forum user, I know I did my first time.

Originally Posted by Namberz View Post
Did they ever here about youtube?

Yea, then people will complain about youtube moves and ask the new people why they are not doing improv
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
There is in the FAQ.

Again as the first comment....Like firebolty said at least have a tut to navigate new players to the faq
Originally Posted by 8VortexX8 View Post
If you ever want to be good at Toribash, you have to learn the rest on your own.
~Not Supported

and having a tutorial will make you bad a toribash forever? I used loads of tuts, and id say im pretty darn good.

No a good tutorial that explains a few major joints and some of the popular mods would do them great then the number of players will increase, I know loads of people who quit becuase it was just to hard and ive tried to get many real life friends to play but again it was just too hard and some people dont have the time to sit and figure it out completely on their own.
Last edited by teague19; Mar 23, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
...Well, I'd say that the newbies could use a basic in-game aikido tutorial. Aikido is pretty much the default multiplayer mod, so I think everyone should at least know the basics of it before going multiplayer.