Toribash
I've seen it on a few times. It never really grabbed my attention though. I might start watching it because of this thread. I'll post back later with some feedback.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
WTF it's easily one of the best TV shows on television at the moment. They have good acting, they have awesome plots, and the attention to detail is just amazing.

They have some weird camera work and stuff, but over all if you just sit down and try watching it, you'll be hooked.

Oh, and you learn some epic stuff. You actually go "lol.. I never thought of it like that before!"
I was watching Mythbusters the other day and they had a spot on explosive house supplies. They made a massive fireball with non-dairy creamer. I watched the season finale of Burn Notice, and Sam (Main characters best friend) used non-dairy creamer as a diversion, sat it on fire. It's nice that they don't make shit up and work with what is real.
I have never heard of this show, but from what you guys said looks good.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Why was this moved to Discussion?

Probably because TV and movies is NON-EXISTING!.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Probably because TV and movies is NON-EXISTING!.

I figured that out a while ago.
veb agrees. Thread defeat. But yeah, I love the fact that you learn all the tricky spy things, my personal favorite is all the stuff he does with a cellphone, bomb, bug, etc.