Toribash
Why doesn't someone just track the hacker's IP?

Because you can't.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
It's true, especially if he's using a wireless service, any 3G device, those IP adresses can be chop and changed whenever they want.
What would that accomplish anyway? Find the general vicinity in which he lives which wouldn't really help at all?
Hoss.
Maybe hampa should get the police involved. I still don't think that would do very much good at all though.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Maybe hampa should get the police involved. I still don't think that would do very much good at all though.

Im sure that the police couldn't do anything either. Just hope that hampa finds a way to get to the hacker.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
What would that accomplish anyway? Find the general vicinity in which he lives which wouldn't really help at all?

It won't accomplish anything, the fact is, even if they track him, the laws on hacking, proxxy and ip theft, all of it that goes, aren't fully developed in most countries, so even if you catch him/her, theres not much you can do, perhaps in a country like USA they will be able to do soemthing, but if that person is hacking from a country like china or russia, untouchable.