Toribash
Original Post
Hihi
:^)
I actually joined a few days ago, but I've been reading tons of tutorials aswell as watched youtube videos.
I introduce myself as an artist and as a shitty Toribash player.
I have a replay thread too.
Nice to meet you all
Imagine if cows could fly... wow
I am fabulous!
Originally Posted by BountyBlade View Post
Hi, Shayu! Welcome to Toribash.

Thanks ^^
I am fabulous!
Welcome to toribash!!!!. have fun and be friendly with others.
and also,try to do not disobey the rules in this forum because...yep,those are rules
Originally Posted by Shayu View Post
:^)
I actually joined a few days ago, but I've been reading tons of tutorials aswell as watched youtube videos.
I introduce myself as an artist and as a shitty Toribash player.
I have a replay thread too.
Nice to meet you all

hey, nice to meet you on forums. here, you can buy cool stuff with less money! and, you are very active! if you play pretty good, you can join a clan!
Have a nice day! Elite, out.
welcom to tb! what sort of art can you do? (you can make a fortune if your good at making textures.)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
welcom to tb! what sort of art can you do? (you can make a fortune if your good at making textures.)

I do just about everything. Vector, Cell, Soft, realistic, Cartoon, Manga, You name it ^^
I am fabulous!
if i were you i would start offering to make some textures then! it's a good way to get started in the community.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
It sure sounds tempting, I'm probably going to do that.

I like duelling, I got profit on it.
I am fabulous!