Ranking
Original Post
Storm the Castle!

-

Kon'nichiwa my fellow weebs and ninjas, we have a very special replay making treat for you all kindly provided by SushiRoll.
The objective is simple - Get to the top of the castle.
Now how you choose to do that is up to you entirely, but be warned - there are judging categories.

There are 3 distinct categories, you may enter one These are;
  • SPEED
  • FINESSE
  • CARNAGE

Speed is how quickly you can get your Tori from the bottom to the top - Lowest number of frames to do this in wins. This is the only not judged aspect. Style and Realism mean nothing here. (Touch the man at the top with hands / feet to trigger a win)
Finesse is all about how you do it - Show off and impress. Show us you are a true stylish ninja.
Carnage is about assassinating Uke, climb up the tower and drop down from above. Best replay wins.
No replay hacking allowed. You can extend MF if you must.
Hitting the dummy will dq your opponent.

3 Ninja objects to the winner of each category

OCTOBER 1ST

Attached Files
Assassin_Run.tbm (26.6 KB, 124 views)
Last edited by sir; Feb 25, 2021 at 03:08 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
hey anybody having trouble with the ladder just look at this.
it's really hard to traditionally climb because of the terrible shape but it's not hard to figure out other ways
Attached Files
brbrbrbrbr.rpl (224.3 KB, 41 views)
S P E E D
Here's mine.

re-upload: 1318 frames
Attached Files
ninjaa.rpl (674.4 KB, 3 views)
ninja[old].rpl (638.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by SendMeUrCrackers; Sep 28, 2017 at 08:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I like it so far what style are you going for string?

Ayy I just got back home after irma, but, I'm really just looking to complete it because I haven't done parkour in so long.
C A R N A G E
Attached Files
Hex Hill - Assassin Carnage.rpl (603.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by HexHill; Sep 19, 2017 at 03:29 AM. Reason: wanted to change category
Lego guys, only 9 days left to enter into this, remember that you can get sick ninja stuff as prizes!

I won't be entering, but i might post something at the end of the week as a fun thing.

Gl everyone, and nice stuff so far guys.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Alright this is my speed wip.
Current amount of frames taken: 1276

( I also counted up all other speed entries so far: Johnwick: 1993. SendMeUrCrackers:1378 )
Attached Files
Speed wip 1.rpl (279.2 KB, 17 views)
Oh shit it's some profound text.