Ranking
Original Post
Reincarnation
This doesn't belong in Debate, as you will soon realize.

Some people have the belief that they will die and go to either heaven or hell, as the Holy Bible stated. This can sometimes be a let-down, as sins are found everywhere in an average lifestyle. For instance, lust, gluttony, and wrath are a few of the sins the lord provided, and are also the most common among a day. Heaven is apparently beautiful and marvelous, while hell is the place you rot for all eternity for being bad for *Insert Number Here* many years.

Then, there is the belief that you shall be reborn in a new body after you die. As stated by old Indian lore, as soon as you die, conveniently planned intercourse should lead to you being born again, with a whole new life and no memory of the past life/lives. Who knows? One of us could be the reincarnate of JFK or a bug I stepped on.

Since there is no proof of reincarnation happening or existing, this cannot be debated normally ( As stated by KiTFoX, thank you very much ).
Fonzie be with you.
Go ahead and post it in Debate. People post religious shit in there, and we all know that is not a debatable topic either.
ffs I'm tired of re-making this thread KiTFoX. Can someone kindly and gently move it to debate then?
Fonzie be with you.
Well, since your memory is erased, and your cognitive capabilities are changed (especially if you went from human to, say, a frog) than there is nothing left from previous you. If it's a soul, then what is a soul? I'm no hindu scholar so i wouldn't know how they define soul.

It's a cool concept though.
Last edited by Odlov; Mar 11, 2009 at 03:41 AM.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Well, since your memory is erased, and your cognitive capabilities are changed (especially if you went from human to, say, a frog) than there is nothing left from previous you. If it's a soul, then what is a soul? I'm no hindu scholar so i wouldn't know how they define soul.

It's a cool concept though.

true, but perhaps your personalities are the same?

Like aggressive or peaceful.

This is just speculation though

I'm no expert myself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
This doesn't belong in Debate, as you will soon realize.

Some people have the belief that they will die and go to either heaven or hell, as the Holy Bible stated. This can sometimes be a let-down, as sins are found everywhere in an average lifestyle. For instance, lust, gluttony, and wrath are a few of the sins the lord provided, and are also the most common among a day. Heaven is apparently beautiful and marvelous, while hell is the place you rot for all eternity for being bad for *Insert Number Here* many years.

Then, there is the belief that you shall be reborn in a new body after you die. As stated by old Indian lore, as soon as you die, conveniently planned intercourse should lead to you being born again, with a whole new life and no memory of the past life/lives. Who knows? One of us could be the reincarnate of JFK or a bug I stepped on.

Since there is no proof of reincarnation happening or existing, this cannot be debated normally ( As stated by KiTFoX, thank you very much ).

You cant be a bug you stepped on... In order to have stepped on that bug you'd have to be alive still and so the bug would be dead and in somone elses body now, while you are still living, and then when you die you go to be something just being borned.

And anyways, I kinda belive you either rot in the ground until judgement day, or are a ghost til judgment day, or are forever reincarnating til then, and then we all go to heaven/hell. And hope to god that its a good place and has lots of internetz and pr0n.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop