Toribash
Wow what the fuck are you serious?

I don't even play on fucking berzerk anymore anyways now, why the fuck can't I just abandon it and keep it in [elite]

Like is there really a fucking problem with that?
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S
Yes it takes up space for potentialy serious members. You can only invite so many people. The people inactive here are vets not recently recruited.

Plus if you applied to crroks you obviously don't want to be in elite so there is no point in straying in elite.
typhon, multiclanning is fine, I know that berzerk is tynn, he's a good friend, no need to publicly post something that everyone knows
you're on thin ice, pal
Multi-clanning seems a little lame at face value to me, but to be honest I don't see the big deal of it, it's just a tad pointless in my eyes. There aren't any large negative impacts of it, and if one or more clans don't support it, a kick resolves the issue. I do appreciate the sentiment, though, Typhon. Next time, for the sake of respect and/or discretion, just message an active leader <3 no need to make a circus out of something so small lol
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Alright, regarding pms, I will be sure to pm you if I need to say anything regarding your members.

I apologize for making this a big deal, it's just Crooks doesn't like multiclanning.

Take care friends!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
i really dont think multiclanning is a good thing
i think the "circus" wasn't made by typhon.
but. whatever, just keep being active dudes! :00
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
I just don't see the point in being in two clans.

He even said he was going to abandon the account in elite. So he isn't going to be productive towards the clan at all.
Guys, I just wanted to apologize for this ordeal. I wasn't thinking about the consequences of applying to crooks would be. And I thought abandoning this account would be a good idea. I caused such a stupid problem and I regret, sorry about this.
-----
I'm gonna be playing on this account from now on.
Last edited by Berzerk; Nov 11, 2016 at 07:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aye, so I was told by Kozmonaut to post about getting invited to elite.

What do you guys think about that?