Toribash
You should update the first post so I don't download it and scroll down to find there's two more updates... like I did -.-

anyway, just to be an anal mod maker I'm gonna point out that you forgot . . . . . . in your tori design. =P also the stomach and groin (the lower two peices of the torso) aren't effected by the torso colors (the red, that tori has, and blue, that uke has)

it says "W/A move camera" when it's actualy W/S, doesn't seem like the lights effect the textures.
i donno if you fixed that in the newer versions..
Awsome work though, would be cool if the arrow keys as well as left click and hold controlled camera instead of just the mouse.
Edit: ok you did that in the new version, but now lights don't work. lol
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jul 27, 2008 at 10:41 AM.
o_O
avwave = win

bumpmap!
i need to get that nvidia normalmap filter aggain :O
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 27, 2008 at 10:06 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Great Program. This makes it SO much easier.
Can you enable screenshots in the program? That would make it even better!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Got a update. Thanks to blam, powerpunch, darkjak and all y'all!

Update on post one!
Last edited by avwave; Jul 28, 2008 at 12:07 PM.
this one hardly even runs, i get a whole bunch of image loading errors and the tori looks like he's missing his legs, then program doesn't respond =/
yea its great, theres just some problems with the newest updates, for me anyway, I already showed you on irc tho lol
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
I've just been using PreviewerGLShader.exe, lol.

Anyways, another suggestion, add a list to choose from, similar to THP. For example the user creates a subfolder in the textures folder, and names it "Robot" or something. Then when they start up the program, it gives a list of all the different subfolders to choose from.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hmm... works fine on mine...

I should really get to installing windows again... or start releasing exclusively for linux...

=D