Toribash
Original Post
Toribash doesn't open
aaah dang
so yeah how the title is already saying my toribash doesn't work if i open it
its the 5.0 version of steam and it already says that it is going to start it also shows up at the taskmanager for a second
but nothing happens

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
so when your open tb it just won't open
did you try re dling flies you might be missing some
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Try to open the toribash.exe directly from the steamapps folder.
What error shows up?
I'm only cleaning here..
that the MSVCP120.dll is missed. i also says that i should reinstall toribash which i already tried a few times but it doesn't make anything better i always had still the same problem

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
I have the same problem. Since 5.0 steam doesn't run Toribash for any reason. Your only solution is to try the standalone version while there's a new update of steam version.
Last edited by Theory; Mar 22, 2016 at 03:07 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
that the MSVCP120.dll is missed. i also says that i should reinstall toribash which i already tried a few times but it doesn't make anything better i always had still the same problem

Originally Posted by spcr View Post
I have the same problem. Since 5.0 steam doesn't run Toribash for any reason. Your only solution is to try a standalone while there's a new update of it.

MSVCP120.dll seems to be a part of the 32bit MS Visual C++ 2013.
You both may try to reinstall/repair Visual C++ with all it's updates.

EDIT: You could also try to reboot your system, because some systems use the "fastboot" method to start and don't load all files.
Last edited by Cripplz; Mar 22, 2016 at 03:10 PM.
I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
MSVCP120.dll seems to be a part of the 32bit MS Visual C++ 2013.
You both may try to reinstall Visual C++ with all it's updates.

Doesn't matter if my computer is 64bits? Well I will try that, but the problem is that when I run Toribash it says: "Running" then changes to "Syncing" and stops running it, will post screenshots later.

Former [Crooks]
Doesn't matter if my computer is 64bits? Well I will try that, but the problem is that when I run Toribash it says: "Running" then changes to "Syncing" and stops running it, will post screenshots later.

Yes, I've seen this before. Well you also need the 32bit .dll since you're also using 32bit software somewhere. It's a common error, not only happening related to Toribash.

helpful link: Microsoft help
I'm only cleaning here..

So basically this is what is happening. Focus next to Toribash game name- it says: Running, then changes to Syncing and stops.
No signals of anything missing or nothing pops out as a alert. I tried unstalling steam and installing it again but same results.

Former [Crooks]

Xylonn have the same error.

This is a common error, you click to play, the game don't open and the steam says you're running the game.

Try this: Close all process from steam from task manager, open again, and click with right buttom and select: Properties -> Local Files -> Check the integrity of files. (Something like that)

This will check if the steam installed the game correctly.
After try to run Toribash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree