Toribash
Original Post
cant see my green hair
i'm using the valkyrie hair , i changed the texture to make it green and everyone see it in green. everyone exept ME , I see it in blue !!! i did the dl and lp of myself , but nothing. still blue
Hi, open your Toribash directory, if you use steam it will most likely be Local disk (C: )/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/toribash or if you use the standalone it will most likely be Local disk (C: )/Games/Toribash. Once you are in your Toribash directory open a folder called custom, then find your name and delete the folder with your name on it. Then go back ingame and dl yourself.
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 19, 2017 at 01:51 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Yea yea i know that folder called custom (i use it to make my textures lul) i did that before you told me to do it , but still not working.
After downloading you in-game it shows that you have green hair. Perhaps change the texture or turn it off and see if it changes. If it works when changing the texture to something else then awesome. It's also worth mentioning that there have been troubles with the Valkyrie set textures. So some things may or may not work.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
try updating your TB or using the Beta version
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Custom obj textures may not work in currently public Toribash clients, to use them you'll need to switch to beta branch on Steam. We'll be releasing 5.15 to public in the coming days so in case you're looking for a standalone build or don't want to go to Steam properties it's no big issue.

alternatively, you could open the options menu and make sure everything's turned on that needs to be - e.g. body textures
Last edited by Surge_old2; Nov 19, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
I'm on steam beta, textures ain't working anyways.
Well, I guess it'll be fixed with public 5.15 release.

Typhon Moderated Message:
Yes it will be
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 19, 2017 at 04:16 PM.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea