Toribash
Original Post
Daily login and matchmake do not appear
again, I open my toribash to get my daily login and play some ranked games, but the daily login does not open and when I click on matchmake and click on '' search '' it does nothing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the matchmake thing is simple..
you have to be in free play to search for matchmaking I believe, otherwise it just pauses matchmaking till you go into free play and even then you have to make sure it isn't paused.
Not sure what you mean by the daily login
[sigpic][/sigpic]
If you're playing on Steam you may need to restart the game or else exit steam and reopen it and then reopen Toribash for the daily reward. I'm not 100% sure if this fixes it but restarting the game fixed it for me when my daily reward didn't show up.
If you play on standalone then try restarting.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
for example, I enter toribash all week, but the prizes of entering every day do not appear. I've already tried uninstalling and installing, but that does not change anything ... I use steam, maybe that's the problem?
-----
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
the matchmake thing is simple..
you have to be in free play to search for matchmaking I believe, otherwise it just pauses matchmaking till you go into free play and even then you have to make sure it isn't paused.

I go in the public rooms and open, when I click to look, the matchmake simply closes and does not seem to be paused
Last edited by Catt; Apr 22, 2018 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
when you close the matchmake menu then in the bottom left it will probably say (Paused), its supposed to say (Searching)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
when you close the matchmake menu then in the bottom left it will probably say (Paused), its supposed to say (Searching)

he say (paused), but I'm not in a match or something like that for him to be like this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]