Toribash
Re: language in toribash demo
Hi,

you seem to be able to load the font but the offsets are wrong (not a graphics card problem most likely then).

What language do you use in windows and what keyboard setting do you have?
Originally Posted by hampa
Hi,

you seem to be able to load the font but the offsets are wrong (not a graphics card problem most likely then).

What language do you use in windows and what keyboard setting do you have?

Hello,

I use English in windows if thats what you mean but i don't know what you mean keyboard setting. =P
You need to get to the keyboard options in the Control Panel to tell you what your keyboard is.
I cannot currently descibe the way to the keyboard options as I am in linux, maybe someone else can.

[UNRELATED] Also, I get this all the time in Garry's mod, no idea why, its fine for 5 mins then just goes wierd.
I has a flavour
ahh ok my keyboard is:

Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard

Device Properties
Manufacturer: [Standard keyboards]
Device Status: This device is working properly.

Hope this helps. =)
not entirely. I think it is in a sub-page in language options or something.

It will say English Keyboard [US] or something.
I has a flavour
sorry but can't find a language tab anywhere, it just goes on about the drivers in the keyboard or something and when it was made etc.
edit: could it be that i dont have the correct font in the fonts folder in control panel?
in the control panel, there should be a button labeled something like 'national and language settings'

look in the advanced tab and see what default language is chosen for non unicode programs
there is everything in the control panel except for a language option. =P
edit: omg i looked at the pic i uploaded and it was right in front of me.
it says English (United Kingdom)