ES Recruitment Drive
The player base is as low as it can get. But people still do play it.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
according to steamcharts.com toribash is more dead than absolver. But I think more people use non-steam version anyways.
Speaking about Absolver. The game was such a great idea but the lack of content killed it
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Yeah, a lot of people use the non-steam version because of the many annoyances the steam version has. Like with viewing replays

Also, what's absolver? xD
Should I play it?
¿?
I don't get even 1$/month.
What's it?(the game)

Also, if i could, i would play toribash again.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
what's toribash, dudes?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aadame, absolver is getting new content soon, it's not really the devs fault anyway considering how small the team is. Also where did all this talk of Absolver come from? How does everyone know I play it?
-----
Also if you want to get the game you can decide that for yourself, the game is great it's just lacking in content right now.
-----
Basically ever since I stopped playing Toribash, Absolver and PUBG are the only games that have been filling that void so far.
Last edited by Keshava; May 24, 2018 at 08:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh thats great to hear. Also I'm not blaiming the team, it's just how the game is xd. I know that it's not easy to make a game and it's even harder if you have small team or do it by yourself. The absolver talk came frome me comparing that its as dead as toribash on steam now.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos