Toribash
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
So as I see it Team Sambo has really lost some activity... which isn't a bad thing at all.. but some new active members may help us out.

I don't point these people out for the hell of it I have played with them for a long time.

Players:
PsyTrance
Daxx
Zorath
AX7

I have a bit more I can point out but they stood out in my mind. I would like them to be looked at.

LOL.

people that I think should join would be Leyz or leilak.

*Goes away for another 6 month*
Last edited by saintowar; Jul 28, 2011 at 12:52 PM.
Hello there, i would like to be considered if you guys don't mind :s
PS: i was told that i should post that little fact that i made around 10kk(or possibly more) duelling in aikidobd
Last edited by leyz; Jul 28, 2011 at 02:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Actually, Leyz told me he was interested in TS the other day, and he's definitely good enough.

I've seen everybody from Tripstone's list play, but only one I like from Tripstone's list is AX7, but he's not active. Also, I'd suggest you look into these people:

Leyz
Leilak
AJ
Ticux

Those four are all great, and should be given a chance.

Lol. From your list only one I see in game (I play it every day), AJ.

Yesterday I played with some TS members, they saw my stupid skills in the game.
Last edited by PsyT; Jul 28, 2011 at 02:22 PM.

leilak is away during weekdays and leyz and ticux are often on when i play
Just thought i'd mention that.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
PsyTrance: i indeed don't play as much as i used to when some people actually still dueled me, but i usually get on at least for a game or two almost everyday
So what? Nothing?

Daxx shows me time and time again his skill and he's very active.

We need more TS members active... we need to remain the best.
i would agree, not just cuz he is in evo but he shows the skill that TS needs.
OG of TB
A man of few words